Manager, Paid Social at Hawke Media
Come join our nest and soar with the Hawke family! We are looking for a Media Manager, Paid Social (Facebook) whose objective is to ensure our clients and partners experience incredible account management, seamless implementation, clear timelines, and successful campaigns by scaling clients' paid media accounts.
How you will contribute:
- Support the day-to-day account management of our Paid Social clients and take full ownership on all account activities.
- Send updates and conduct calls with the accounts assigned to ensure consistent communication.
- Ensure that clients are delivering all assets and responses per timeline.
- Plan, develop, and implement comprehensive paid media strategies to increase brand visibility and recognition, and drive new user acquisition and leads via paid Facebook and Instagram campaigns.
- Utilize Facebook Ads Manager and Google Analytics to develop insights and action items intended to increase our clients’ revenues month-over-month.
- Monitoring purchased media to ensure that the advertisements appear as planned across Facebook and Instagram newsfeed.
- Compiling daily, weekly, monthly, and lifetime reports with key performance metrics in Data Studio to quantify results and communicate findings and insights to the client.
- Preparing advertising schedules and timelines for client onboarding, campaign launch, and ongoing account optimization and maintenance.
- Developing advertisement copy for Facebook and Instagram campaigns with the ultimate objective of generating action, interest and/or engagement from the targeted audience.
Who will be successful in this role?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Strong communication skills
- 2-3 years of Paid Media experience
- Experience working in Google Analytics from an eCommerce view
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Drive
- Demonstrated problem-solving capabilities in a client-facing role
- Professional and respectful demeanor in dealing with internal and external business partners
- Effective time management in a professional setting
- Collaborate effectively in a team environment
- Integrity and optimism, regardless of the situation
- Use information, data, and resources to proactively identify and solve problems to get the job done
A Little About Us:
Hawke was founded on the idea that every modern business needs a CMO-level expert to lead and develop its digital marketing efforts. We customize data-driven, performance-focused solutions to help launch, scale, and invigorate businesses of all sizes, industries, and revenue models. We’re shifting the agency paradigm by putting client success ahead of our own, giving every brand that partners with us the opportunity to truly soar.
We believe fostering a dynamic, collaborative atmosphere starts with employee satisfaction. We offer complete benefits to our employees as well, including medical, dental, and life, plus 401K matching, equity sharing, and company-wide open vacation without a limit on days!
Most importantly, and at our core, Hawke believes in IQ + EQ + AQ. Intelligence, empathy, and adaptability are the defining characteristics of our people, partners, and clients, and we believe they are paramount for creating success across every industry and vertical.
Ready to be at the forefront of global digital marketing? Then come join our nest and soar with the Hawke family!