Manager of Campaign Management at Core Digital Media
- Manage, support and oversee a team that focuses on day to day campaign optimization, and help the team identify and implement any campaign insights that impact key KPIs
- Analyze data through exploratory data analyses or other methodologies to identify areas for campaign optimization
- Develop team members to think more analytically when making optimization decisions
- Summarize and present analytical findings to the team and senior leadership
- Teach and coach team members to identify campaign and creative trends to increase profit for the company.
- Communicate important trends to senior team members, run meetings and brainstorms, have weekly 1:1’s with team members.
- Identify challenges within the team and plan a roadmap of development plans/needs for the team and individual team members.
- Think creatively to produce ads that drive consumers to convert and become high quality leads for our clients.
- This role requires strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong team player and communicator - able to remain productive and focused in a fast-paced environment. Ability to work well with others and manage different projects at once
- Strong with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong data visualization skills
- Strong team management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or relevant work experience
- 1+ years of experience in a management role
- 2+ years of experience in an analyst role