Manager, Brand Marketing at Pluto TV
About The Brand
Overview and Responsibilities
The Manager of Brand Marketing will help strategize and drive the development and execution of 360-degree paid/organic consumer and trade marketing campaigns. They will also take a leading role in proactive brand management across Pluto aligning partners with our brand strategy and positioning.
Reporting to the Vice President, Brand Marketing, this role will run entire media campaigns from beginning to end and is responsible for campaign execution across all media channels including: TV, digital, OOH, radio, experiential, social and print.
This is a meaningful role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Strategizing and executing media plans that are on-strategy, timely, and on-budget while ensuring accurate trafficking, delivery, and attribution.
- Pitching and executing programs that proactively meet the needs of internal partners and grow Pluto’s brand awareness in the marketplace.
- Solving brand identity challenges by working closely with our design team to develop standards that serve Pluto’s positioning.
- Developing, owning and communicating accurate project timelines, the master project calendar, workback schedules, budgets and other documentation/specs as needed for large scale brand campaigns and rollouts (i.e. strategic media briefs, campaign recap decks, one-sheets, pitch decks etc.).
- Serving as department liaison with internal and external teams including Creative, Distribution, Content/Programming, Communications, Business Intelligence and Research.
- Monitoring live campaigns and make real-time adjustments to optimize toward campaign objectives.
- Monitoring market trends, research consumer markets, and competitor activity,
We believe you will be successful if you have:
- 5+ years in media, technology or related experience, particularly running large creative campaigns and brand projects.
- Extensive experience planning and executing 360-degree brand campaigns.
- High proficiency and track record in project management, strategic brand development, and cross-functional communication.
- Experience handling a high volume of creative and campaign types (print, digital, video, activations, influencer, etc.) while coordinating with agencies, internal creatives, communications and other partners.
- Ability to translate key research reports into strategic recommendations.
- Familiarity with crafting and approving POs to ensure vendors are paid on time.
- Superb attention to detail, good judgment, and listening skills.