Medely connects medical facilities with top-quality, pre-screened independent healthcare professionals. We believe that empowering healthcare professionals will bring more open, efficient, and increasingly higher quality to patient care. We are a team of sharp, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining the way healthcare staffing is done. We are currently looking for candidates to join our growing team who share our enthusiasm for tackling today’s toughest challenges in healthcare.
- Founded in 2016 and having recently secured their Series B, Medely is facing explosive growth in a $3.65 trillion U.S. healthcare market ripe for tech disruption (Forbes, 2019).
- Medely’s staffing platform provides high quality, on-demand professionals to more than four thousand healthcare facilities in over 50 U.S. markets. Their network boasts over forty thousand selectively vetted and credentialed healthcare professionals including nurses, medical assistants, technicians, and specialists.
- Medely has consistently exceeded growth goals and is excited to continue the momentum in 2021!
The Lifecycle Marketing Manager will be joining as a key member of their marketing team and will own the strategy, creation and execution of engagement and retention initiatives for healthcare professionals across all digital platforms, as well as be responsible for tracking the impact of campaigns and content. You will play a key role in delivering and managing integrated marketing plans to ensure campaign consistency and wider brand reach to targeted healthcare professionals and facilities. You should be well versed in all paid/earned/owned marketing channels and will be expected to understand 360 marketing to manage the overall campaign plans. This person will report directly to the VP of Marketing.
What you will do:
- Create compelling campaigns that engage Healthcare professionals throughout their experience.
- Manage the lead lifecycle and ensure each step in the funnel, from lead entry to customer, is operationalized and optimized cross-functionally through the use of both technology and clearly defined processes.
- Be self-sufficient in the development of copy, configuring email templates in HubSpot, creating landing pages when appropriate, and launching campaigns
- Develop a deep understanding of products, business strategy and customer needs, review/conduct competitive and market research, and engage closely with engineering, product and executive leadership team.
- Partner closely with brand messaging, visual design, and product teams to deliver a consistent messaging with clear calls-to-action that augment product experiences.
- Work with the VP of Marketing and other internal stakeholders to oversee creative execution of customer lifecycle strategies and initiatives.
- Test constantly, regularly leveraging a/b testing for incremental lifts, while making big swings by introducing new campaigns and channels where appropriate.
- Perform data cleansing and enrichment processes, driving best practices in data management.
What we are looking for:
- 4+ years of lifecycle marketing experience, with particular focus on developing and deploying new campaigns in a rapidly scaling organization.
- Growth hacker and evangelist, blending positioning, messaging, and industry trends into a clear, tangible narrative to the speak to the healthcare professionals and facilities
- An expert in email marketing, social media and referrals
- Marketing operations and analytics expertise
- A great collaborator as you will work across multiple teams
- Naturally curious and enjoy asking questions, understanding how companies prosper and pushing to ensure we are operating as effectively as we can.
- Continually focused on the improvement of the brand and how they use marketing tools to engage with customers.
- Customer-centric and always striving to provide a flawless customer experience. This obsession to create high quality experiences is not limited to our customers, you treat everyone including colleagues with the same hospitality.
- An expert in collecting, analyzing and internally sharing competitive intelligence
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and execute!
WHY MEDELY: BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive Compensation: Based on experience and performance
- Long Term Incentives: 401k
- Healthcare Benefits: Full suite of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexibility: We believe that work/life balance is important, so we offer three weeks of vacation and ten paid holidays
- Energetic team environment
- Purpose: Join a growing mission-oriented startup that is modernizing the healthcare industry on a national scale!
- Ownership: Drive meaningful business impact on a team that you’ll help build and define!
We're an equal opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities.
Medley does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency or outside recruiter without prior approval from a member of the Medely Human Resources or Recruiting team to be unsolicited and gratuitous, and such submissions will not be recognized by Medely for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
Read Full Job Description