Lead Product Marketing Manager, Revenue Marketing at DIRECTV (El Segundo, CA or Remote)
The team member will develop customer onboarding strategy, work with internal product business partners to understand what specific communications are needed to drive KPIs, and determine the optimal way to deliver the desired message regarding DIRECTV products.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Interface with company management, product, legal, advertising departments, and/or advertising agencies to develop and implement communications programs.
- Support the develop of targeting criteria to ensure the right messaging is delivered to the right customer at the right time.
- Develop clear and compelling customer messaging and creative executions.
- Maintain working knowledge of product and/or offer functional areas to be able to integrate and communicate information effectively within customer communications.
- Evaluate and assess executed campaign's impact on the business and adjust plans as needed to optimize performance.
- Understand and apply company and legal policies, procedures, and regulations to
- resolve issues.
- Ability to multitask, deliver all projects to fruition and by deadline(s).
- The ability to dialogue, brainstorm and drive consensus among all the stakeholders.
The lead is responsible for strategic support and execution of high impact revenue marketing campaigns including premium channels, sports, TVOD and many new exciting upsell opportunities that require planning and mastery of messaging channels.
6+ years in creative/messaging development
6+ years in e-mail marketing
3+ years in project management
Agency experience a plus
Entertainment and/or tech industry experience a plus
This is a remote position that can be located anywhere in the United States. #LI-Remote
This position can earn between $95,500-$159,100. Not to mention all of the other amazing rewards that working at DIRECTV offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here.
This position is subject to the DIRECTV COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Click here for additional information.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job Posting: Jun 23, 2022, 6:36:22 PM
Other Locations: Colorado-Denver, Georgia-Atlanta, Texas-Dallas
Job Level: Senior Associate/Second Level Manager