Junior Growth Marketer - Remote OK at Single Grain
Who We Are:
Single Grain is a digital marketing agency that has been dedicated to drive persistent growth for remarkable companies since 2009. We've worked with Series A start-ups to tech giants and enterprises, such as Uber, Amazon, and Salesforce. Our expertise is in paid media, paid social, SEO, and content marketing. We have a blog, two podcasts, and YouTube channel as a testament to our digital marketing expertise. The podcasts hosted by our CEO, Eric Siu, called Marketing School and Leveling Up amass over 1.2 million downloads/month. We speak at conferences as well as host our own, our blog sees over 200,000 visitors/month, and the Leveling Up YouTube channel has 30,000 subscribers and counting. It's our mission to level up every human by educating and moving the digital industry forward.
Check out our Careers page for a video on our company culture and values by our CEO and our Instagram @single.grain for a peek of what our days look like in the office!
Who You Are:
We’re looking for a humble, hungry, and smart Growth Marketer to join our team.
- You are tech-savvy, self-starting, resourceful, entrepreneurial, endlessly curious, and highly ambitious
- You have effective time management and organization skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and a growth mindset
- You show up on time, pay attention to details, think on your feet, ask for help when you need it, and consistently demonstrate respect for others
When you apply, please include the words “Growth is cool” as the first line of your cover letter. Any applicants that do not include this phrase will not be considered.
What You Will Be Accountable To:
- Report to our Director of Marketing to execute on high-impact growth experiments that leverage all our web assets to hit record traffic and conversion numbers.
- Write high-converting copy for emails, landing pages, ads, and more.
- Promote (and even repurpose) our content to drive more traffic—through personalized cold email, tasteful sharing in relevant Slack and Facebook groups, organizing co-marketing partnerships, and more.
- Get your hands dirty with reports in Google Analytics, HubSpot, Drip, Facebook ads, and Google Ads, and help put together simple reports in Google Sheets to show the impact of your efforts.
- Implement various parts of our marketing funnel, which includes, but is not limited to, setting up:
- Landing pages
- Webinar campaigns
- Survey funnels
- Email marketing campaigns
- and more
- Help manage various marketing initiatives/campaigns: you will help design experiments, develop strategy and drive execution through completion.
- Investigate and test new channels
- Partner with team members to measure the impact of each campaign and develop ways to scale
- Be accountable for budget pacing and recommend strategic data-driven adjustments
- Gather and analyze data insights (ROI, ROAS, CPA, CTR, conversion volume, etc.) to deliver marketing reports with accuracy and propose action plans for optimization
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, legal, analytics and creative to meet ambitious growth targets
- Well rounded t-shaped marketer with experience in multiple marketing channels
- Bonus: Strategic expertise on multiple advertising platforms (e.g., Google, Facebook, Bing, Twitter, Pinterest, Amazon, etc.)
- 2+ years of growth marketing experience
- Love of data and can analyze a marketing funnel to identify different growth opportunities
- Experience with Google Analytics and Tag Manager
- Affiliate marketing experience
- SEO experience
- Copywriting experience
- Conversion rate optimization experience
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Project management and analytical skills
- Writing and proofreading skills (creative copy, emails, etc.)
- Google Ads and Facebook Blueprint certifications a plus
- Bonus: Strong understanding of SaaS sales and marketing cycles
- Bonus: Strong experience with info products / education funnels e.g. Foundr, Consulting.com, CXL.com, etc.
- Comfortable working with complex marketing stacks (Hull.io, Twilio, Outreach, Clearbit, HubSpot, ScheduleOnce, etc.)
- Include the words “Growth is cool” in the first line of your cover letter or else your application will be disqualified
Single Grain provides the following benefits below as well as a company culture focused on people and values. We're also on Built In LA's Top Companies to Work for in LA list 2020!
- Growth-oriented culture
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Generous paid time off policy
- Commuter and other pre-tax benefits
- Client and employee referral incentive programs
- A Climate Positive Workforce - check out the Single Grain forest here
- Please note, we are 100% remote during COVID-19
*Benefits start after a 90-day probationary period