We are in active pursuit of amazing individuals capable of being the primary point of contact for their clients. This position is responsible for building long-term relationships with Scorpion's clients while helping them achieve all goals through strategic and effective online marketing campaigns. You must be a professional and constantly improve your skills to be an expert in all aspects necessary to best serve Scorpion clients.
Your top priority, and a key area in which you will be evaluated, is retention; both value retention and overall client retention. The goal with every client is to make them a Scorpion client for life.
- Acknowledge client requests & questions and continuously execute and refine the client's customized marketing campaign to ensure success
- Providing ultimate professional experience and creating partnerships with Scorpion clients to prove that we are the best in the industry
- Continually interacts, provides updates of good news and of work performed, educates and suggests new campaign strategies based on any uncovered information
- Ability to meet with (at Scorpion or elsewhere) clients and conduct productive and positive business meetings
- Providing a comprehensive monthly report covering the performance of the campaign, future plans, etc.
- Supply client updates regarding areas of opportunity to grow existing agency relationships and revenue
- Update client on new industry trends/news, as well as internal Scorpion changes
- 2+ years of work experience managing accounts or clients, preferably in a Digital Marketing field
- Bachelor's degree - MBA is a plus
- Presentation building and execution
- SEO & SEM knowledge & strategy experience preferred
- Customer service experience
- Sales experience not required but helpful
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Proficient in Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational, project and time management skills, able to address multiple projects/requests and meet tight deadlines with ownership and accountability
- Customer-oriented, positive focus with a high standard of service and professionalism
- Proven presentation and relationship management skills
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams, manage multiple priorities and deadlines, be detail-oriented and work independently as well as in groups
- Ability to work and react quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Rapid problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Willingness to travel long distances when needed (5% travel for this position)
NOTE: When applying, please add a cover letter to your attached Resume Word/PDF document including the following information: your first available interview date, your first available start date, your salary requirements and your portfolio (for applicable roles). Thank you!
Read Full Job Description