Internal Communications Lead at Relativity Space
Relativity is creating the first autonomous rocket factory. Our vision is to build the future of humanity in space – starting with rockets. We have an ambitious mission, and we understand that it takes a team to achieve it.
Our People team focuses on attracting, developing, and retaining our most prized assets - our brilliant team members, who are deeply passionate about our mission and doing the most challenging work of their lifetime.
What you’ll do:
- Drive forward company culture by inspiring, aligning and communicating the company’s mission, vision, values and philosophies
- Develop, manage, and operationalize a communications strategy, calendar and measurement dashboard to ensure engaging, proactive, consistent employee communications
- Partner with a variety of stakeholders to assist with major internal initiatives and engagement activities such as company all-hands meetings, internal announcements, department reorganization communications, etc.
- Advise and serve as a go-to resource, collaborating with a wide range of stakeholders using a consultative approach; provide communications expertise, counsel, and support
- Draft, edit, approve, and consult on key employee-facing communications
- Drive selection, implementation, and maintenance of a company intranet
- Ensure internal communications messages are aligned with Relativity Space’s brand, consistent across all mediums and aligned with integrated with messaging
- Create and produce bespoke, timely internal communications campaigns as necessary
- Drive selection and implementation of a company intranet
- Create strong relationships with engineering, communications & brand, and manufacturing teams
- Consult and collaborate on internal communications that teams are currently working on
- Work closely with internal teams to determine a strategy regarding internal communications/newsletter
What you need to know:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years professional experience working in corporate communications, internal communications, or other communications
- Experience with managing multiple projects simultaneously and to work autonomously
- Experience writing and turning complex information into relevant, engaging, timely and valuable content
- Strong track record of producing high-quality effective communications materials, including talking points, e-mails, and resources for employees
- Superb written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated expertise in providing creative and content direction for communications campaigns
- Strong project and program management skills, with the ability to drive multiple projects simultaneously
- Relentless curiosity and a passion for simplifying the complex, and developing communications tactics that resonate with a diverse audience
- Ability to cut through ambiguity
Nice to haves but not required:
- Strong attention to detail and responsiveness are critical because of the high visibility of this team’s work within the company.
- Ability to make judgment calls and offer expert guidance/recommendations on communications efforts.
- Experience at a high-growth organization in the technology or aerospace industry
- High level of discretion with sensitive company communications
Relativity Space offers competitive salary and equity, a generous vacation policy, an annual L&D stipend and more! Learn more here!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.