At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $25 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a public company; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, and those in the LGBTQ+ communities to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch – we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the role:
The Healthcare Provider Marketing Team is seeking an Influencer Marketing Manager to leverage healthcare providers as key partners in bringing GoodRx’s tools and services to more patients. We are seeking a highly-creative, strategic, and data-driven individual to launch our healthcare provider ambassador program, build relationships with key influencers, and identify new opportunities to amplify the GoodRx message through the trusted voices of professionals.
Healthcare providers are an essential partner to GoodRx in our ultimate goal of helping Americans get the care they need at a price they can afford. We know that doctors, pharmacists, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants are some of the most trusted professionals in the healthcare system. Our partnerships with the organizations that represent and support these providers are critical to our goals. We aim to make GoodRx a top-of-mind tool for every provider.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Partnerships & Engagement, this role will take on key responsibilities in partnering with healthcare provider influencers to provide value to them and their patients, while deepening our brand trust with both audiences.
- Lead strategy on GoodRx’s healthcare provider influencer programs
- Launch an ambassador program aimed at amplifying the trusted voices of doctors, pharmacists, and other professionals
- Maintain an exceedingly high bar for influencer relationships and campaign quality
- Collaborate with Content & Engagement Managers on campaign creative strategy and outreach prioritization
- Manage day-to-day campaign operations, optimization, and communication
- Coordinate with consumer acquisition team to align on affiliate and influencer strategies
- Develop creative strategy and direction for new campaigns and new ambassadors
- Stay on top of trends on social media influencer strategy, regulations, and FTC guidelines
Skills & qualifications:
- 3+ years relevant marketing experience, with a focus on building and scaling influencer programs
- Experience working with healthcare providers or in the healthcare sector
- Excellent communicator with a deep understanding of the current social media marketing landscape
- Creative-thinker who is constantly innovating and finding new ways to solve problems
- Flexible self-starter with attention to detail who is able to work in a fast-paced environment and support multiple projects at once
- Strong collaborator with the ability to balance multiple stakeholders’ needs and priorities
- Analytical skills including budget and performance reporting
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $25 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.