We are looking for world-class Product Marketing leader with knowledge and proven track record in high-velocity prosumer & enterprise go-to-market strategies. Ideal candidate is comfortable leading a talented team of product marketers across a full spectrum of responsibilities: messaging & positioning, packaging, competitive playbook, launch activities, sales enablement, partner relations. This role reports to the Head of Marketing, operating at the intersection of product, growth, brand, customer success, and sales teams.
The role is based in Amsterdam.What you’ll do
- Develop close partnership with product, sales, and growth teams to drive measurable outcomes through marketing
- Communicate Miro’s vision to diverse audiences, and to span messaging from high-level value propositions to feature-level product differentiation.
- Continuously evolve our understanding of the customer, the competition, and how a technology could uniquely solve that customer’s problems.
- Own Miro’s positioning, messaging, storytelling across multiple channels & campaigns
- Lead competitive research and communicate actionable insights across stakeholders
- Drive and iterate on highly effective sales presentations and collateral.
- Thrive in an environment without a set playbook, excited by the ability to build a scalable, high-impact product marketing team that drives growth across the company.
- Possess exceptional ability to work cross functionally with distributed teams
- Deep knowledge of operational details, project management process, and a willingness to get hands dirty.
- Have a data-driven mindset focused on growth efforts towards acquisition, monetization, and retention.
- Hire, develop, and lead an inclusive, engaged, and high performing team
- 6+ years of demonstrated success and subject matter expertise in product marketing.
- Experience working with SaaS B2B brands that have global reach.
- Experience using market & customer data to steer product planning and communication initiatives.
- Ability to influence, aspire, and motivate others.
- Experience working as an individual contributor as well as managing a multi-functional marketing team of varying levels and sizes.
- Strong written acumen.
- Ability to operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Highly motivated with a stellar work ethic.
- Sound business judgement; strategic and data analytical capabilities.
- Excellent health benefits that include medical, dental and vision
- Flexible time off
- Catered lunches + free snacks and drinks
- Brand new AMS office coming soon!
- Team outings
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 5 million users and 20,000 paying customers, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!