Miro is the leading visual collaboration platform helping cross-functional teams of marketers, designers, product managers and engineers ideate, design-think, and collaborate to bring some of the world’s most innovative products on the planet to market, faster.
Today we have over 5 million users globally and paying teams inside companies like Netflix, Twitter, Salesforce, Airbnb, PwC, Deloitte and many more. We’ve grown rapidly–and organically–and are making a critical hire to support our enterprise demand generation strategy.
In this role you will report to the Head of Growth Marketing and own all performance acquisition channels to drive new teams acquisition and revenues for our Self-Serve business as well as generate new potential leads for Enterprise. You will develop & execute performance channels strategies, responsible for building attribution engine, drive experimentation & testing campaigns.What You’ll Do
- Work out strategies to drive growth while meeting ROI targets in performance marketing across major channels - Organic, SEM, Paid Social, Display, Video, Retargeting
- Launch, test and scale new channels and new campaigns within performance marketing
- Conduct in-depth analysis of data to manage, audit & optimise campaigns, identify right metrics for optimisation & getting target goals accomplished
- Ensure proper coordination with stakeholders within marketing, growth product, data & engineering team to drive all projects, initiatives & campaigns to successful execution
- Leverage customer data to identify high-performing segments, build relevant custom audiences and set up right metrics to further improve optimisation within performance campaigns
- Ideate & execute ongoing ad copy testings & experimentations
- Lead and develop team of growth marketing managers who will partner with other key business team
- 4-5+ years of hands-on experience in managing paid performance-based acquisition marketing
- Deep understanding & proven success in key performance marketing channels
- Outstanding analytical skills, data-driven mind & love for numbers
- Excellent project management skills, ability to push through roadblocks and get things done
- Capacity to perform in a fast-paced, turbulent high-growth environment
- Very good communication skills, ability to drive highly effective cross-functional collaboration
- Experience in Self Service B2B is not a must, but a strong plus
- Stock option program.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance for a commute.
- Lunch, snacks & drinks provided.
- Pension plan coming soon.
- Team outings and collaboration.
- Flexible time off.
- Join our inspiring workplace at TQ Central.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 5 million users and 20,000 paying customers, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!