Head of Marketing, Telehealth at GoodRx
- Drive marketing across all channels and touchpoints for our Telehealth business
- Work with marketing channel leads (SEM, TV, direct mail, etc.), as well as a dedicated product marketer, to determine which channels and how should drive telehealth awareness
- Partner with our creative teams (internally and externally) to build a process of continuous creative testing across our paid marketing efforts
- Collaborate with our testing and product teams to optimize our acquisition funnel
- Refine the customer experience by working with the CRM team to enhance our messaging efforts (email, SMS, push)
- Set a North star for operational excellence, and identify our roadmap to get there as a leader within a matrixed organization.
- Define telehealth brand and marketing roadmap/priorities
- Work closely with finance to develop budget forecasting and tracking practices.
- Communicate with senior management regarding risks or issues within our operational initiatives and campaign roadmaps
- Recruit, supervise, train, and develop the telehealth marketing team
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in communications, business, marketing, or related field
- 7+ years of experience managing and developing teams as a leader in account management, campaign management, or project management with direct reports.
- Experience as a budget owner and team leader in a D2C marketing organization.
- Outstanding ability to think strategically, predict problems before they arise and resolve issues in a collaborative fashion
- Ability to build trust quickly, influence and motivate cross-functional teams
- Data driven; proven experience demonstrating the ability to identify data models to inform your decisions.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written with high attention to detail
- Identifies and drives organic business growth, with an understanding of staffing models to support the work.