DISQO is a next generation consumer insights platform. We provide the highest quality consumer data to the world's largest market research agencies, analytics companies, and brands. We operate one of the world's largest true consumer insights panels. This data helps our clients understand user behavior, build better experiences, and make better decisions. We utilize cutting-edge technology and innovative, out-of-the-box strategies to collect and analyze insights which help shape the products and services of tomorrow.
DISQO is looking for an entrepreneurial B2B Demand Generation leader to work in collaboration with Product Marketing to drive integrated campaigns and deliver world-class content that drives demand. You will be generating and qualifying tracked sales leads through online campaigns including content and email marketing, webinars, advertising and content syndication while guiding direct marketing assets.
Who We’re Looking For:
We are looking for an individual with a demonstrated growth mindset who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and values the opportunity to make an impact! We have a strong culture of teamwork, collaboration, mutual respect, and transparency and it's vital that the Demand Generation leader is strongly aligned with these tenets. Your success will be measured by the number and cost per SQLs generated on a quarterly basis.
What you will do:
- Drive B2B demand generation and orchestrate lead nurturing programs, with a laser focus on data-driven decisions and optimizations for generating qualified leads and building the sales pipeline
- Manage direct email marketing campaigns for multiple verticals and buyers in different stages of the funnel
- Build and maintain detailed lead scoring and nurturing models for multiple channels
- Oversee the execution of paid search, digital display, email/CRM, paid social, programmatic content and landing page/funnel optimization
- Own and improve full-funnel metrics, campaign performance and ROI from marketing investments in demand generation
- Manage marketing automation systems (Outreach, AutoPilotHQ, Pardot, etc) in conjunction with the business systems team.
- Manage program execution and alignment across sales, marketing and partner teams
- Manage and train SDRs to facilitate leads through the sales funnel and hand off SQLs to sales team
- Establish benchmarks for campaign performance metrics and provide recommendations to increase campaign effectiveness
- Test landing pages and emails to improve conversion rates
- Execute new campaigns, and optimize existing campaigns based on campaign results and effectiveness
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and other internal teams to help create innovative content
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years in demand generation, lead generation, managing a lead nurturing program
- Experience in enterprise market research, ad tech, or similar B2B SaaS solutions
- Experience in agile marketing methodologies
- Must have experience working at mid-size or smaller B2B startups as well as larger enterprises, and have a clear playbook for scale.
- Extensive expertise interpreting marketing analytics, data science, as well as deeper funnel metrics.
- Full cycle of campaign creation, from messaging development, to execution, to follow up and analysis
- Experience with B2B messaging for large, complex sales, as well as marketing to unique buyer personas
- Hands-on experience and proficiency with marketing automation platforms
- Experience in monitoring and analyzing data to evaluate program effectiveness, using a CRM and other reporting tools such as SalesForce, Tableau, Google Analytics, ESPs, etc.
- Metrics-driven professional that can also write and optimize copy and design
- Able to draw insights from data that will influence strategy and execution of demand generation
- High intellectual horsepower, high energy, with proven entrepreneurial track record of defining and delivering on new initiatives
- Enthusiastic problem-solver who can improvise and think creatively while optimizing on spend
- Team-oriented disposition with ability to facilitate and own cross-functional collaboration
- Outstanding organization and project management abilities with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written communication skills, able to convey complex ideas in a way that is easy to consume
- Able to work independently, managing priorities, and maintain communication with stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or a related field; MBA is a plus
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee
- Unlimited Vacation
- Flexible work hours
- Catered lunches 3x a week
- Stocked pantry
- Happy Hours
- Onsite Fitness Program
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Quarterly Offsites
- Life Insurance
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Assistance Program
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.