Growth Media Specialist (Paid Social) at Aspiration
| Greater LA Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:21 a.m. (PST) on Wednesday, April 21, 2021
Aspiration is the first VC-backed neobank on a mission to be the leading consumer financial services brand and company focused on sustainability and the environment. At Aspiration, we created the category of sustainable, socially responsible retail consumer finance. We offer unique financial products to let people save, spend, and invest their money in ways that make them more financially secure and align with their personal values. Unlike other financial institutions, Aspiration is committed to building a relationship with our customers based on trust and aligning the customer’s success with our own. Aspiration has raised over $200M in funding to date, and is growing quickly.
We are looking for a creative Growth Media Specialist who has a deep understanding of paid search, is inquisitive by nature, a strong team player, and enjoys digging into the weeds to implement, measure, and optimize campaigns to meet our KPIs. You’ll play a key role in building our brand’s online presence, engaging with our creative team to develop creative testing plans and compelling messaging and branded content focusing on our social media platforms for direct response (Facebook and Instagram).
Action: We take initiative. We are doers, not bystanders.
Boldness: We don’t tinker, we transform.
Customer-Centered: Our customers are at the core of our business. Delivering for them is our North Star.
Diligence & Dedication: We do what we say we’re going to do, when we say we’re going to do it.
Entrepreneurial: Act like an entrepreneur not an employee, generate results for the company and customers everyday.
What You'll Do
- Execution of paid social (Facebook/Instagram)
- Create experiments, creative execution, and summarizing results
- Report on paid social, recaps and campaign tracking (GTM and SQL a plus)
- Improve CPFA cost per funded account
- Scale performance to hit growth targets
- Contribute to decisions to optimize the efficiency of media spend and to drive growth for the company
- Coordinate reporting on campaign success: responsible for communicating campaign results out to the broader team
- Draw insightful conclusions from sales and performance data to inform future decisions
- Bonus points for being able to write headlines/copy
What You'll Bring
- 4-6 years managing the execution of paid social (Individual Contributor)
- Experience with large budgets over $500k/month+
- Bachelor degree in marketing/communications or related field
- Possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail necessary to prioritize multiple initiatives and projects with changing priorities
- Creative and strategic in story-telling and advertising
- Polished writing skills to clearly organize your thoughts on a page and move a reader to join Aspiration’s mission.
- Passionate about Aspiration’s vision and mission
- Think creatively and independently
- Strong work ethic and motivation to succeed
- Work well with a team
- Skills Include: Facebook Paid Acquisition, SQL, Google Tag Manager, Content Strategy Marketing, Google Analytics, Looker, Tableau, Amplitude
What You'll Get
- Work for a mission-driven company to transform the lives of millions by building a better, values-oriented financial firm
- Competitive Salary and Equity Incentives
- Robust Healthcare Plans (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K & Unlimited Vacation Time
- Diverse & Inclusive Culture
Read Full Job Description