Growth Marketing Manager at Medely
POSITION: Growth Marketing Manager
LOCATION: Santa Monica, CA, Austin, TX / Remote
THE COMPANY: MEDELY (www.medely.com)
Medely connects medical facilities with top-quality, pre-screened independent healthcare professionals. We believe that empowering healthcare professionals will bring more open, efficient, and increasingly higher quality to patient care. We are a team of sharp, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining the way healthcare staffing is done. We are currently looking for candidates to join our growing team who share our enthusiasm for tackling today’s toughest challenges in healthcare.
Founded in 2016 and having recently secured their Series B, Medely is facing explosive growth in a $3.65 trillion U.S. healthcare market ripe for tech disruption (Forbes, 2019)
Medely’s staffing platform provides high quality, on-demand professionals to more than four thousand healthcare facilities in over 50 U.S. markets. Their network boasts over forty thousand selectively vetted and credentialed healthcare professionals including nurses, medical assistants, technicians, and specialists. Medely achieved a whopping 225% growth rate last year, with goals for 300% growth in 2020.
THE OPPORTUNITY: To support our mission to redefine how our healthcare industry works, you will be joining as a key member of our Marketing team and will own the strategy, creation and execution of growth initiatives for healthcare professionals across all Medely digital platforms, as well as be responsible for tracking the impact of campaigns and content based on a keen creative sense and an experienced use of analytics.
The Growth Marketing Manager will play a key role in delivering and managing integrated marketing plans to ensure campaign consistency and wider brand reach to the healthcare professionals and facilities we seek to engage. This person will report directly to the VP of Marketing and be responsible for the development and management of marketing programs, implementation, and results. They will grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters.
You should be well versed in all paid/earned/owned marketing channels and will be expected to understand 360 marketing to manage the overall campaign plans.Who the ideal candidate will be:
- Able to assume the role of growth hacker and evangelist, blending positioning, messaging, and industry trends into a clear, tangible narrative to the speak to the healthcare professionals and facilities we are reaching out to
- An experienced marketer with 5 - 7 years spent creating and implementing growth and marketing strategies based on data-driven insights
- An expert email marketing manager
- A marketing operations and analytics social media and referrals ninja
- A great collaborator as you will work across multiple teams
- Naturally curious and enjoy asking questions, understanding how companies prosper and pushing to ensure we are operating as effectively as we can.
- Continually focused on the improvement of the brand and how we use marketing tools to engage with our customers.
- Customer-centric and always striving to provide a flawless customer experience. This obsession to create high quality experiences is not limited to our customers, you treat everyone including colleagues with the same hospitality.
- An expert in collecting, analyzing and internally sharing competitive intelligence
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and execute!
What you will do
- Create and implement successful customer engagement and retention programs
- Work with the VP of Marketing and other internal stakeholders to oversee creative execution of proposed growth strategy
- Develop a deep understanding of our product and business strategy and customer needs, review/conduct competitive and market research, and engage closely with our engineering, product and executive leadership team.
- Develop the marketing deliverable plan and a build a marketing strategy for the future of Medely’s growth
- Manage the lead lifecycle and ensure each step in the funnel, from lead entry to customer, is operationalized and optimized cross-functionally through the use of both technology and clearly defined processes
- Perform data cleansing and enrichment processes, driving best practices in data management
- Manage successful email marketing and social campaigns ensuring that certain metrics including clickthrough rate, open rate and conversion rates are met or exceeded.
- Create a marketing strategy to grow Medely’s business
- Define and implement how you will measure and report on your the marketing team’s outcomes and contributions
- Developed a deep understanding of our industry which will inform how we acquire new leads and customers through online pay-per-click and cost-per-acquisition campaigns. You will be in charge of all external, online acquisition marketing, managing the strategy, execution, and optimization across channels.
Within six months you will
- Be the first person in the company who our field operations team goes to for marketing strategy and competitive input
- Arm our Healthcare Recruiters, Career Advisors and Account Executives with the tools and conversations to convert initial contacts and leads into qualified prospects
- Become an expert in our industry, including knowledge of our competitors
- Conduct complex data analyses
WHY MEDELY: BENEFITS & PERKS
Competitive Compensation: Based on experience and performance
Long Term Incentives: 401k
Healthcare Benefits: Full suite of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
Flexibility: We believe that work/life balance is important, so we offer three weeks of vacation and ten paid holidays
Energetic team environment
Purpose: Join a growing mission-oriented startup that is modernizing the healthcare industry on a national scale!
Ownership: Drive a meaningful business impact team that you’ll help build from the ground up!
We're an equal opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities.