Seniority Level: Mid-Senior
Location: Long Beach, CA.
About the role and about You:
We are seeking a Growth Marketing Manager on the Cycling team to drive our mission to become the largest training platform for the Cycling community. If you are a passionate marketer with a passion for cycling who isn't afraid of rolling up their sleeves to put in the hard work, then we want to hear from you. Are you ready to change the way the world looks at Cycling training and racing? If yes, then we promise you a career experience that's fast paced, engaging, maybe a little sweaty but also loads of fun!
What you’ll do:
- Support the Senior Growth Marketing Manager and Director of Growth Marketing for Cycling to develop marketing strategies which create brand awareness, product understanding, and customer acquisition amongst key audiences in Cycling.
- Develop marketing programs and bring them to life, working with external partners and internal teams, to activate through channels including in game, paid media, media relations, retail, field marketing events, partner activation, influencer strategy, and others.
- Lead key activation/partnerships on North American programming - a primary market for Zwift with a distinguishing set of features which requires a dedicated strategy.
- Contribute to the development and lead the execution of the Zwift Academy Road program.
- Build new partnerships and initiatives designed to grow and engage the Zwift subscriber base, including but not limited to wellness brands, hardware manufacturers, cycling federations and organizations.
- Ideate content initiatives for owned projects and partner with creative team to oversee planning, management, development and execution.
- On site support at real world events and product demonstrations to prospective customers and partners.
- Develop project briefs to outline strategy, timeline, deliverables and KPI’s for marketing initiatives
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field; Bonus points for cycling industry and/or client, agency or media experience.
- 3-5 years of experience working on direct response, B2C campaigns
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to collaborate and manage multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines required.
- A keen interest in the wellness sector with deep knowledge of the cycling industry, media and consumer landscape.
- Experience working with large consumer brands across various time zones, preferably across health, wellness, sports, and/or tech categories.
- Travel expectation of 15-25%; both domestic and international
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected].
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.