Growth Marketing Coordinator at StackCommerce
Who We Are:
StackCommerce is the leading product discovery platform for publishers and brands. Our award-winning solution allows users to discover and purchase products on the publisher sites they visit daily. We provide 2500+ merchants and retailers with unmatched exposure through product listings and shoppable articles. For publishers, we power white-labeled e-commerce shops with on-site checkout for readers. We’ve helped over 1,000 publishers monetize with commerce, including Yahoo!, CNN, Hearst, Mashable, NY Post, TMZ, MarketWatch, and more.
Reporting into the VP of Marketing, The Growth Marketing Coordinator will be responsible in assisting the Marketing team in managing paid Facebook and Instagram performance marketing campaigns to acquire customers and drive revenue at scale across our own brands and our publisher shops. This entails researching and adopting best practices for user acquisition, growth hacking, conversion optimization, A/B testing and streamlining of processes that help identify and scale high-converting campaigns across Facebook and Instagram.
As a Coordinator at StackCommerce, you will be in a unique position to learn about developing marketing skills and contributing to the company’s strategic growth objectives. The right person for this role thrives in a fast-paced environment, is data driven, curious, has superior communication and organization skills, and can handle many projects at the same time. We’re looking for someone who has a passion and wants to build a career in growth marketing. If you are someone who can think creatively, work collaboratively, problem-solve and move quickly, this is a great role for you.
What You'll Do:
- Manage, execute and help scale comprehensive paid acquisition strategy across Facebook and Instagram to drive profitable growth.
- Daily use of reporting, analytics and trend tools including but not limited to Google Analytics, Looker, Facebook Ads Manager
- Identify and test new innovative and growth opportunities within paid social to deliver on CPA/ROAS/LTV goals.
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams to drive landing page/ad creative/product feed optimization to improve channel performance.
- Work with team members on generating/creating data driven hypothesis to execute experiments across the marketing funnel to optimize conversion and other key performance metrics
What You'll Bring:
- 0-1 years professional experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Self starter. Able to learn quickly, work autonomously, prioritize effectively in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Ability to research issues and formulate tangible solutions
- Is accountable, ambitious, motivated
- Consistently looks for ways to improve current processes or introduce new approaches that will contribute to success
- Great writing skills w/a passion for great ad copy and ad creative
- Detailed oriented and strong communicator with thorough and meticulous attention to detail
- An entrepreneurial spirit and drive with the ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic organization. Knowledge in media + tech industries (and the intersection of the two), specifically in the following sectors: apps/software, gaming, design, gadgets/gear, lifestyle a plus
- Must be highly organized, able to pick up things quickly, and create processes that scale even in a rapidly evolving environment
- “Get it done” and “can-do” mentality – must be able to make decisions and execute quickly and efficiently, picking up new skills when necessary
- Superior organization skills with attention to detail and a passion for to-do lists and sticking to deadlines
- A “can-do” attitude, nothing is too large or too small in the relentless pursuit of better ways
- Experience at a top-tier start-up, large consumer Internet/eCommerce company in a similar role or experience agency side with vertical expertise
- Direct response ecommerce experience
- Paid social experience
What to Expect:
- Intro Call: You’ll hop on a quick call with the hiring manager so we can get to know you better — and you can learn a little more about the role.
- Homework Assignment: We will send over a quick exercise that challenges you to solve a problem and come up with creative solutions. Get a feel for what you’ll be doing on a daily basis!
- Remote-Team Interview: You’ll be meeting with 5-6 team members on a video call. This is your chance to ask questions and see who this role interacts with on a daily basis.
- Final Video Call: This is a great opportunity to get to know our COO or CEO over video.
- Offer: We send over an offer and you (hopefully) accept! Welcome to Stack!
Benefits + Perks:
As a company, we have a lot to offer for the right candidate:
- Competitive Compensation Package: Equity, 401(k) & Health Insurance
- Dream Setup: MacBook + 27” Thunderbolt display with any bells and whistles you need
- Super Flex Time: Run errands as needed, just get your stuff done
- Unlimited Vacation: Take time to unwind
- Learning Budget: Dollars towards eLearning courses, eBooks, and more
- WFH Office: Home office stipend and internet dollars to set you up for success
- Events: Weekly happy hours, company trips, team bonding budgets, quarterly company “Hack Days”, monthly birthday celebrations, and team culture events (even while remote!)
- When We’re Back at the Office:
- Location: Our office is on the beach in Venice…take a jog to clear your mind!
- Free Food/Drinks: Stocked cabinets and fridge at your disposal
By the numbers...
- We’ve paid our publisher and merchant partners $150+ million and counting!
- We’ve been a profitable business from day 1.
- We work with 1k+ media publishers including Mashable, TMZ, CNN, NY Post, & others.
- We’ve been a ‘BuiltinLA Best Place to Work in LA’ for 2 years straight.
- We’re currently a fully-remote team with 110 teammates. Are you next?
StackCommerce is an equal-opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration. If you’re passionate about your work, we’d love to hear from you!