About the Role
- Identify opportunities for organic growth in both web and native app properties through data analysis using data sources such as Google Analytics.
- Identify issues and opportunities for SEO using data sources such as request logs, Google Analytics, and Google Webmaster Tools
- Maintain and improve dashboards for Growth and SEO
- Import new data sources as needed into the data warehouse
- Must be highly organized and meticulous with projects, big and small
- Must be able to communicate effectively and be comfortable in a faced paced environment with many competing priorities
- Must have strong understanding of Product Development, Product Analytics, Product Growth and Search Engine Optimization
- Must have basic programming ability in a language such as Python
GoodRx is America’s leading prescription price transparency platform. More than 8 million people use the GoodRx website and our mobile apps each month. GoodRx helps consumers save up to 80% on their medications by delivering prices and available discounts at nearly every pharmacy in the U.S. Thousands of physicians and employees use GoodRx, and its services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, the American Heart Association, The New York Times, ABC News, AARP, Forbes and many others.