Miro is the leading online collaborative whiteboard platform helping cross-functional teams of marketers, designers, product managers and engineers ideate, design-think, and collaborate to bring some of the world’s most innovative products on the planet to market, faster. Today we have over 5 million users globally and paying teams inside companies like Netflix, Twitter, Salesforce, Airbnb, PwC, Deloitte and many more. To meet the organic enterprise growth and demand of Miro in the market, this is a critical hire that will help enable and scale the enterprise product marketing team.
Successful PMMs at Miro need to think like general managers of their domain: flexible but constantly seek mastery, with strong customer empathy, creative problem-solving ability, research, synthesis, and analytical skills. In this role, you’ll work cross-functionally across the GTM organization to impact revenue and customer goals. We're looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual who understands product marketing fundamentals and can enable and equip our enterprise GTM team with strong positioning & messaging, effective training and collateral, competitive insights, and overall insight into the buyer’s journey.What you’ll do
- Work cross-functionally within Marketing org and Product Marketing to assist in coordinating project planning for feature launch GTM with a focus on Enterprise.
- Develop enablement assets and collateral (for sales, success, marketing) to support GTM of new and existing features across all stages of the sales funnel and customer lifecycle.
- Responsible for product marketing content management & distribution (in partnership with Sales Enablement).
- Source and manage customer marketing materials & content.
- Facilitate and conduct customer interviews/market research and help to further define our view of the competitive landscape, buyer personas, product roadmap, and overall go-to-market strategy.
- Drive adoption and retention of our product, sharing goals with cross-functional partners.
- Minimum 2-3 years of product marketing experience with direct experience working with a SaaS product & enterprise sales organizations preferred.
- Experience using market & customer data to inform the approach to initiatives.
- Experience researching, analyzing, and packaging data and creating sales materials (e.g. internal and external collateral).
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Natural synthesizer, gathering inputs from multiple teams and turning them into actionable plans.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment.
- Self-starter with a stellar work ethic.
- Down-to-earth, well-grounded, self aware and humble.
- Bonus: You’ve used Miro currently or in the past!
- A team that is passionate about our mission.
- Collaborative and thoughtful team members.
- Excellent health benefits that include medical, dental and vision.
- Flexible time off.
- Catered lunches + free snacks and drinks.
- 401K matching program.
- Brand new offices!
- Team outings.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 5 million users and 20,000 paying customers, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!