Miro is the leading visual collaboration platform helping cross-functional teams of marketers, designers, product managers and engineers ideate, design-think, and collaborate to bring some of the world’s most innovative products on the planet to market, faster. Today we have over 5 million users globally and paying teams inside companies like Netflix, Twitter, Salesforce, Airbnb, PwC, Deloitte and many more. We’ve grown rapidly–and organically–and are making a critical hire to support our enterprise marketing strategy.
In this role, you will report to the Head of Enterprise Marketing and will develop and execute lifecycle marketing strategies designed to influence enterprise pipeline creation.What you’ll do
- Create a predictable and repeatable processes for nurturing and converting enterprise prospects/teams to opportunities
- Be responsible for user segmentation strategies and their corresponding email marketing, and in-app channel strategies
- Build automation and reengagement campaigns at the different lifecycle stages of our Human Touch business
- Operationalize and optimize all email-based communications and programs of our existing enterprise plan users
- Partner with Miro’s content and product marketing teams to design a multi-touch nurture strategy
- Report results, track performance, and identify opportunities for improvement-- contribute to Miro’s culture of shared learnings
- Capacity to perform in a high-growth environment
- Experience with HubSpot
- Experience with B2B sales/marketing processes and metrics
- Ops-minded, process-oriented and committed to clean data
- SaaS experience preferred
- Autonomous and dependable
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Ability to effectively collaborate with remote teams
- Analytical, has the ability to analyze and draw conclusions from broad dataset
- A builder, can build and operationalize processes to scale
- A problem-solver, takes things to the finish line
- A strong written and verbal communicator
- An open-minded, curious, and eager learner, eager to build your skillset
- Excellent health benefits that include medical, dental and vision
- Flexible time off
- Catered lunches + free snacks and drinks
- Brand new office coming soon!
- Team outings
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 5 million users and 20,000 paying customers, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!