Email Marketing Specialist
MeUndies sells underwear, sure. But because we’re vertically-integrated, direct-to-consumer, and handle everything from design to marketing to shipping, we bring our customers much more than just undies. We’re a lifestyle brand devoted to self-expression and basics that are anything but simple. A great pair of undies can brighten up your day and a great underwear company keeps it going. We wear our brand as a badge of honor and we’re not afraid to share it.
MeUndies is hiring an Email Marketing Specialist to help develop, manage, and optimize our transactional and promotional emails. As an Email Marketing Specialist, you will work on MeUndies’ mailing list to develop and maintain effective email campaigns. You will craft email marketing strategies and identify technical optimization. You will be responsible for reporting and identifying email objective as well as staying abreast of email marketing trends.
What you’ll do:
- Deploy and manage email campaigns including but not limited to editing messages, leading design and copy reviews, structuring AB tests, scheduling deliveries and reporting on email results.
- Workflow/Data Set-Up, use data points available to create audiences that fulfill campaign requirements and create exclusions when multiple audiences overlap.
- List Health, monitor & maintain email deliverability best practices and file cleanup (unsubs, inactive, etc.)
- Campaign QA, ensure accurate, timely and consistent delivery of email campaigns.
- Reporting/Analysis, track and analyze key performance metrics (like click-to-open & click conversion rate)
- Automations, identify and develop new email automations to increase customer engagement, website traffic, customer lifetime value and familiarity with drip campaigns.
What you have:
- The experience: you have a bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field, and you have spent the last 2-4 years in email marketing campaign management & optimization. You have a solid background in creating email campaign calendars, and know how to create campaign briefs. You are creative (bonus points if you’ve even done some copywriting!) You know how to work in a fast-paced environment and how to communicate/collaborate with agencies, vendors, and customer support. Experience in the fashion industry desired, but not required.
- The technical skill set: you know your way around HTML and CSS, CAN-SPAM & CASL. You are knowledgeable with analytics tools (Adobe Analytics & Google Analytics) and proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint). You understand how to implement personalization and dynamic content with different ESPs (ie: MailChimp, SendWithUs, Cordial and Salesforce Marketing Cloud). You understand email data, segments, exclusion activities and filters, and can drive email testing experiences to enhance productivity, deliverability, and customer engagement. You also have knowledge of multi-channel communication (Social media retargeting, direct mail, app notifications).
Who you are:
- Analytical, with the ability to independently derive insights and create reports
- Multi-tasker: you are able to work with tight deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks as necessary
- Detail oriented
- Self-starter with a focus on driving work forward and enjoyment of testing and learning
WHY WORK AT MEUNDIES?It's more than a job.We’re a team of kind, smart, diverse, and fun people who are building an amazing business and brand.
So we look at the big things.We offer competitive equity/salary packages, plus generous parental leave, 401k, awesome health benefits, and open time off. You’ll enjoy top-of-the-line hardware and software, and have access to an annual personal Learning & Development budget of $1,000!
And the little things.Everybody gets access to an on-site gym, snacks, and an office keg (choose the cold brew by day, and the IPA by night).
Even everyday things.There’s a structured review process, regular feedback surveys, and a focus on open communication—all to make sure you’re thriving, happy, and growing.
And those special extra things.
We keep things fun with frequent catered lunches, holiday parties, offsites, and an annual retreat. You’ll get a sweet, sweet MeUndies discount, as well as a complimentary monthly subscription for our feel-good undies.