Email Marketing Manager at Core Digital Media
- Manage email marketing, including strategy, creative, calendaring, implementation, execution, optimization, monitoring, reporting and analysis to increase revenue.
- Optimize email programs through continual testing of creative, cadence, offers, targeting, etc.
- Monitor and optimize deliverability and ensure CAN-SPAM compliance to maintain high deliverability, data hygiene, and channel health.
- Work closely with other team members to analyze and monitor results, maintain high inbox delivery rates, define business and data requirements for email campaign implementations when it comes to building journeys, triggers, and dynamic emails.
- Proactively evaluate branding, design, messaging, and functionality of email to develop the most effective email campaigns.
- 3+ years email marketing experience in a financial services industry
- Experience in email best practices, including segmentation, deliverability, copy and design approaches, CAN-SPAM, and list health
- Ability to work independently as well as build effective working relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Impeccable attention to detail, deadlines and accuracy with minimum supervision.
- Proven track record of building, implementing and optimizing email programs to meet business goals.
- HTML experience to implement emails, landers, links, etc working with other front-end developers.
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of A/B testing, and ability to interpret and analyze data from multiple sources and take action accordingly
- Willingness to innovate and challenge the status-quo.