Email Marketing Manager
Core Digital Media is a leader in online marketing and online consumer acquisition. Our websites LowerMyBills.com and ClassesUSA.com are fueled by an industry leading marketing platform which operates across a variety of financial and education markets working with more than 1000 unique partners. We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team “comes to win”. Our work environment is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. Core Digital Media rewards hard work, promotes from within, supports career development and fosters a fun and friendly work environment.
We are seeking an Email Marketing Manager to buildan e-mail-based consumer re-engagement strategy from the ground up. The successful candidate will deliver industry-leading inboxing-, open- and click-through-rates resulting in long term monetization.
This strategic, creative, and analytical role calls for a data-driven marketer with demonstrable experience in the email channel, including experience managing vendors and negotiating access to IPs. As the subject-matter expert, you are responsible for; developing, planning, analyzing the email channel to best drive company goals, as well as ensuring and maintaining the strong performance of all email marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate has 3+ years of email marketing experience with large lists (over 2MM+), with specific strong expertise in delivery.
- Manage email marketing; strategy, creative trafficking, calendaring, implementation, execution, optimization, monitoring, reporting and analysis to increase revenue.
- Optimize email programs through continual testing of creative, cadence, offers, targeting, etc.
- Monitor and optimize deliverability and ensure CAN-SPAM compliance to maintain high deliverability, data hygiene, and channel health.
- Work with ESP’s to gain whitelisting / remove any blacklisting where applicable.
- Work closely to analyze and monitor results, high Inbox delivery rates define business and data requirements for email campaign implementations when it comes to building journeys, triggers, and dynamic emails.
- Proactively evaluate branding, design, messaging, and functionality of email to develop the most effective email campaigns.
- 3+ Years Email Marketing Experience
- Strong knowledge of delivery issues and optimization.
- Ability to work independently as well as build effective working relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Impeccable attention to detail, deadlines and accuracy with minimum supervision.
- Proven track record of creating, implementing and optimizing complex email programs to meet business goals.
- Experience with email automation best practices.
- HTML experience to implement emails, landers, links, etc working with other front-end developers.
- Ability to interpret and analyze data from multiple sources