Email Marketing Associate (CRM)
Who We Are
Zwift is a digital destination for fitness enthusiasts that’s redefining indoor exercise. We took the boring indoor routine and game-ified it, by developing an at-home training experience that connects cyclists and runners with each other around the world. We’re on a mission to make more people, more active, more often.
Launched from the sunny beaches of Long Beach, CA with offices in NYC and London, the Zwift community is active in 195 countries (yup - more countries than the United Nations) and growing. We’re endlessly positive, relentlessly inventive, and always looking to improve… wanna join?
Who We Are Seeking
Do you have a keen sense for delivering the right message at the right time? Believe that SPAM should only come in a can? If you’re passionate about optimizing campaign open and click through rates by delivering meaningful and relevant content, we’ve got a job for you.
We’re looking for a data-driven CRM Specialist with a customer first attitude to join our email squad. Ideal candidates will have strong project management and interpersonal skills to manage the requests of multiple teams and ensure on time delivery.
As Community Communications Associate, you’ll be part of our email squad reporting directly to our Community Communications Lead. You’ll become intimate with the customer journey of each of our personas and study behavioral data to shape impactful, action-driven communications. You’ll compile Zwifter feedback for sentiment reports that help shape our actions
What You'll Do
- Ensure relevant customer segmentation (right message, right time) by working closely with Marketing, Product, CS, and eComm teams
- Produce detailed email campaign briefs for Creative
- Build and optimize thoughtful email campaigns employing A/B testing
- Help build user surveys and monitor ongoing results
- Develop meaningful reporting and relay metrics to stakeholders on a weekly and monthly basis
- Take part in communication strategy meetings
- Become a Zwift meister (yes, riding or running at work is part of your job)
What We're Looking For
- 3+ years relevant experience in email marketing
- Superb writing skills with impeccable grammar, and ideally creative flair
- Working knowledge in email best practices, including segmentation, deliverability, copy and design approaches, CAN-SPAM
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of A/B testing and holdout test methodologies, ability to draw conclusions from data and take action accordingly
- Demonstrated project management prowess and communication skills
- A positive, can-do attitude. You’re flexible and have no problem quickly switching gears to better accommodate the needs of our team
- Team player with an ability to work well independently and remotely at times
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, cross functional team environment
- Experience with Customer IO, Simon Data, and/or SendGrid marketing automation platforms
- Working knowledge of analytical tools such as Mixpanel, Amplitude, Periscope
- Basic SQL skills
- Cycling, running and/or indoor training knowledge
Top reasons we think you’ll love it here
- Great Employee Fitness Program… earn a bike!
- Amazing office location in downtown Long Beach with spectacular views
- Competitive Benefits (including Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Awesome team of talented individuals that love what they do
- Did we mention that we ride bikes and run at work?