eCommerce Marketing Manager
Who we are:
We are the fitness company born from gaming. And we’re on a mission to make more people, more active, more often. We make an at home training game that connects cyclists and runners with each other around the world. Launched from the sunny beaches of Long Beach, CA., the Zwift community is active in 195 countries and growing. We’re endlessly positive, relentlessly inventive, and always looking to improve. Sound interesting?
- Own and drive e-commerce marketing success across paid media channels, organic search, and email, including monitoring and analysis of performance.
- Align eComm and Marketing teams with internal other cross-functional partners, and maintain the creative/promotional calendar
- Support the planning, creation, and development of 360 consumer facing campaigns
- In collaboration with the Marketing & eCommerce team, supports the development of the Zwift eCommerce annual marketing plan, ensures that work is scheduled in time and delivered
- Monitor and reports performance of eCommerce Marketing programs
- Have an intimate understanding of key target audiences, marketing objectives, competitive environment, market dynamics, etc.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including Merchandising, Product Management, Creative Studio, Game/Product, Partnerships, Global Marketing, Media, Analytics
- Manage key stakeholders - both internal and external - as needed
- Develop learning plans for measuring and optimizing programs over time
- Support and report into Senior Marketing Communications Manager
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA a plus
- 4+ years’ experience in eCommerce marketing with focuses on CRM and/or paid channels; specialty retail experience is plus
- Hands-on knowledge of best in class email software systems
- Experience managing and analyzing paid media channels, including: Google SEM, Social, and retargeting
- Deep understanding of performance marketing and KPIs
- Basic understanding of targeting and/or cohort analysis
- Experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Proven ability to collaborate and manage multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines required
- Experience of working with large consumer brands, preferably across health/wellness/sport/tech categories
- A keen interest in the wellness sector with broad based knowledge of the cycling and/or running industry, media and consumer landscape
- Obsessive passion for details
Top 5 Reasons We Think You’ll Love It Here
- Fast growing, dynamic environment. Your job will never get boring!
- Awesome team of diverse individuals who love what they do
- Full benefits package including employee bike program
- Amazing office on the 18th floor with a killer view
- Did we mention that we ride bikes and run at work?
Zwift LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.