Director, Strategic Marketing (Healthcare)
The Director of Strategic Marketing, Healthcare, is accountable for defining and driving the overall market strategy for Beyond Limits to meet its objectives for the Healthcare business. Specific responsibilities include developing the Healthcare strategic plan, defining and managing the Healthcare portfolio of products and solutions in partnership with the VP Business Development and the Directors of Business Development and Product Management, and developing and executing the creation and integration of upstream and downstream marketing plans across the focus segments. In addition, the Director of Strategic Marketing will oversee business and competitive intelligence efforts as well as support engagement with the Clinical Advisory Board. The Director of Strategic Marketing also will lead the development of an integrated, cross healthcare segment promotional plan and oversee execution of the plan in coordination with the Enterprise Marketing function led by the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Build and share insights on the application of Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare and the market landscape in segments of interest.
- Determine implications for the Healthcare business and develop the overarching sustainable competitive strategy.
- Develop the strategic plan and integrated segment marketing plans to meet both near-term and long-term business objectives.
- Interpret the Beyond Limits brand foundation for Healthcare including the refinement of the value proposition, positioning, and core messaging for Healthcare.
- Define and manage the product and solution offering for the Healthcare business and provide portfolio management and integrated product management oversight across segments.
- Analyze and integrate market insights from the Directors of Business Development and Product Management to develop effective and executable product and integrated marketing plans.
- Develop the integrated promotional plan for Healthcare and oversee execution by internal and external marketing resources.
- Lead business and competitive intelligence for the Healthcare business and distribute insights across the Healthcare Segment, Enterprise Marketing, Sales, and Operations.
- Support planning of Clinical Advisory Board meetings and actively engage advisors in developing the marketing strategy for the business.
- Support collaborations with customers and third parties to build competitive advantage and/or assets that support growth initiatives as needed.
- Bachelor of Arts or Science degree in Business, Marketing, Science, or other related discipline; advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum 8 years business development, strategic marketing, or product management experience in the healthcare industry (mix of healthcare IT and AI preferred).
- Deep practical knowledge of Strategic Marketing and Downstream Marketing in the context of Healthcare IT and AI solutions.
- Experience developing and executing Strategic Plans, Marketing Plans, and Integrated Promotional Plans.
- Ability to work collaboratively and strong ability to influence cross-functional partners.
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills, orderly and detail-oriented with ability to handle multiple work streams simultaneously, prioritize work and accurately and efficiently develop work products.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Adaptable to a dynamic environment and priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel 25%.
- Position will be based in Glendale, CA, at the Beyond Limits’ corporate headquarters.
About Beyond Limits
Beyond Limits is a pioneering Artificial Intelligence company with a technology legacy in Space Exploration. A spinoff of NASA's Jet Propulsion Lab and Caltech, Beyond Limits provides advanced intelligence solutions that go far beyond conventional AI. Our cognitive computing technology mimics human thought processes and provides autonomous reasoning to aid human-like decision-making.
Beyond Limits provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Beyond Limits complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Beyond Limits expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Beyond Limit’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.