- As Director of Product Marketing, you will define and drive product positioning and messaging, as well as create compelling content and sales enablement tools.
- Develop market positioning, materials, processes, pricing and products that differentiate Scorpion’s products and services in the marketplace
- Continually evaluate the timely adjustment of marketing strategies and plans to respond to changing markets and competitive conditions
- 8+ years of experience in product marketing
- Strong strategic and analytical mindset with the ability to also think creatively.
- Prior experience marketing to the SMB / Mid-market audience is strongly preferred, including experience marketing a free trial-to-paid product sales funnel.
- Proven ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams, such as product and data, and execute go-to-market strategy
- Deep understanding of the importance of using data to make an informed decision; comfortable sifting through data from a variety of sources to create a hypothesis and use a scientific testing method to test those hypotheses.
- Extensive knowledge of the latest marketing systems and tools such as Google Analytics, Salesforce, Tableau, SurveyMonkey, HubSpot, and others.
- Passion for uncovering insights and a successful track record translating these insights into actionable product marketing plans.
- Ability to tackle multiple projects at once, synthesizing each project goal and objective, and laying out a strategic plan to tackle each one while effectively monitoring progress and key milestones.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to craft an effective story of Scorpion’s products across all key marketing channels.
- Previous experience working inside innovative, high-growth company environments is valuable but not required; innovative, dynamic thinking is required.
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment and successfully transform customer feedback into effective product marketing campaigns.
- Product Marketing