Director, Product Marketing at Deluxe Entertainment
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content, from capture to consumption. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world’s most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in production, post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and new digital solution-based technologies.
With operations in Los Angeles, New York and around the globe, the company employs over 8,600 of the most talented, highly honored and recognized artists and industry veterans worldwide. Deluxe is a wholly owned subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com
We currently have an opening for a Director, Product Marketing. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
- Craft compelling and differentiated messaging and positioning for Deluxe’s platform and technology software and services.
- Create a narrative that communicates our product vision, summarizes Deluxe’s value to our prospects and customers, and that connects the individual products and solutions in a cohesive story under the Deluxe One platform ecosystem.
- Develop and collaborate with stakeholders for creation of content that speaks to our platform’s business value for our target buyers and decision makers, including presentations, videos, blog posts, white papers, web content, product overview documents and more.
- Collaborate with Sales to understand and support enablement needs. Deliver and maintain a complete set of assets and support training activities.
- Drive the product release planning strategy and execution. Ensure awareness of new products and features across our key internal and external audiences, from Sales, Client Success and Marketing, to partners, customers, industry analysts and more.
- Be a subject matter expert on Deluxe’s platform, target markets, industry trends, customers and competitors. Turn this knowledge into actionable insights for the company.
- Evaluate the market landscape, identify target markets, and define ideal customer profiles and buyer personas.
- Gain customer feedback and mine for competitive and market insights that can shed light on customer needs and inform key product enhancements, as well as inspire new innovations within the platform.
- Collect, analyze and manage competitive intelligence. Provide constructive guidance to Product Management and Sales based on insight gained. Support the development and refinement of competitive positioning.
- Collaborate with Product Management to influence the product roadmap and priorities based on customer requirements, competitive insights, win/loss analysis and opportunities for innovation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional Marketing roles (demand generation, PR, industry analyst relations, events) to support activities and initiatives that drive awareness, consideration and selection of Deluxe solutions.
- Minimum 7 years of product marketing or related experience, and minimum 3 years focusing on B2B enterprise SaaS (Media and Entertainment preferred, Cloud technology is a plus)
- Relevant BA/BS degree
- Demonstrable leadership and team management experience
- Proven history of creating and leading product marketing strategies and managing successful product launches and campaigns
- Understands the value of storytelling in executing impactful product marketing initiatives.
- Ability to understand complex technology and translate it into consumable messaging and content.
- Demonstrated ability to execute cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Engineering and external stakeholders (Partners, Clients, etc.)
- A collaborator who has the ability to influence people at all levels of the organization and build trust and mutual respect with key stakeholders.
- Is confident and effective in engaging with leadership and uses exceptional judgment in making strategic decisions.
- Results-driven, operates well under pressure, and is fearless in setting and managing expectations.
- Excellent interpersonal, writing, organizational and project management skills with strong attention to detail.
- An enthusiastic, flexible team player with a positive attitude and a sense of humor.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.