At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $20 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a profitable business funded by top-tier investors; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
About the Role
GoodRx is seeking a Paid Social performance marketer to drive our performance marketing growth strategy on a number of social channels. Reporting to the Senior Director of Paid Social, we are looking for someone with a data driven background. You will be responsible for management and optimization of paid social campaigns. The ideal candidate enjoys testing new hypotheses and is able to report findings to various stakeholders. If you are a passionate problem solver with critical thinking abilities, and you’re able to identify opportunities in a competitive environment, this role could be great for you.
- Manage end-to-end execution of paid social channels (Facebook, Instagram, and Other Social Channels)
- Develop a rigorous testing plan across a broad range of areas in an effort to promote continuous learning
- Monitor dashboards and reporting tools to understand effectiveness and react to uncover areas to gain efficiencies
- Collaborate with our teams with a paid social angle to educate and learn of ways to better work together towards a common goal
- Utilize data and business intelligence to form new hypotheses to test and report findings
Skills & Qualifications
- 4+ years of online marketing experience with an emphasis on managing and optimizing Facebook ad campaigns at 8 figure budgets
- Strong knowledge of platforms such as Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics, Mobile Measurement Partner (AppsFlyer or Branch)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including ability to communicate to cross functional teams
- Ability to conceptualize and understand business problems and solve them with data analysis
- Enthusiastic, curious, and a critical thinker; loves a good challenge with an eagerness to learn alongside others
- Experience with SQL is a plus
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $20 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description