Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content, from capture to consumption. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world’s most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in production, post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and new digital solution-based technologies.
With operations in Los Angeles, New York and around the globe, the company employs over 8,600 of the most talented, highly honored and recognized artists and industry veterans worldwide. Deluxe is a wholly owned subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com
Deluxe is hiring a Director, Marketing, to develop and drive our brand strategy across our market leading creative brands in the post production and visual effects space including Method, Company 3, EFILM, Encore, Level3, and StereoD. These brands are respected leaders across feature films, episodic content, and advertising. This role will play a key part in developing the strategy and plans that continue building our reputation for the best work, talent, and technology in the world.
This role requires a sharp, analytical mind, creative acumen, and an entrepreneurial spirit. You will use your ability to translate domestic and international industry trends, and understand client needs to develop strategy and positioning for our brands to compete and grow.
This role reports to the chief marketing officer and business unit leaders, working across the marketing department providing leadership, direction, and support for all initiatives. This role will also interact closely with sales, creative talent, and production and is located in Los Angeles.
• Own the development of innovative strategies and tactics supported by world class creative and media strategies
• Direct creation of powerful and insightful stories about our work, people, and technology through all mediums including press and live events
• Using our work and talent, develop smart, integrated plans to enhance brand reputation, deepen understanding of our post and visual effects brands, and drive sales
• Elevate our brands to thought leaders in their categories via press, events, and content marketing
• Analyze and optimize marketing effectiveness through reporting and KPI development
• Minimum of 10 years of overall marketing experience
• Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles with increasing levels of responsibility and leadership
• Strong creative and strategic skill set
• Working knowledge of post production and visual effects
• Relevant experience within entertainment and production
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.