FabFitFun is looking for a Director, CRM to join our team! Reporting to our Head of Customer Engagement/Editorial, this position will be based in the Greater Los Angeles area.
This person will oversee our CRM team, as well as drive strategy for our omni-channel expansion in order to engage members and improve retention and growth. At the Director level, this leader will also have the opportunity to collaborate with senior cross-functional stakeholders on company-wide initiatives.
Ideal candidates will have previous CRM leadership experience within an e-commerce/B2C environment, as well proven ability to manage and develop a growing team.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive strategy for omni-channel expansion in order to engage members and improve retention and growth (This includes channel strategy for email, in-app push, and SMS)
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering to develop/implement/improve the necessary systems/tools to achieve the collective CRM vision
- Own all KPIs and metrics in order to proactively optimize and develop all CRM programs to create the best member experience.
- Optimize existing channel strategies as we expand the membership, including onboarding workflows, triggered campaigns, increased personalization, targeted segmentation, etc
- Lead development of the roadmap for a clear A/B testing framework of new and existing programs to increase growth and improve retention
- Foster development for direct reports and full CRM team to ensure individual growth
- Oversee compliance with CAN-SPAM and GDPR regulations as the membership expands globally
What You’ll Bring:
- 8+ years of marketing experience including senior level experience in CRM (preferably within an e-commerce, B2C environment)
- Proven experience growing channel strategies for email, push, and SMS
- Knowledge of CRM platforms (preferably Iterable or comparable platform)
- Strong leadership skills with experience in hiring, managing, and developing a team of at least 5 or more
- Highly data-driven with ability to interpret data into actionable programs to meet company goals
- Strong collaboration skills and experience working across senior level stakeholders
- Committed to putting the member and member experience first when accomplishing company goals
What You’ll Get:
- Amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, and pet insurance
- 401K match program
- Open/Flexible PTO policy - we trust our employees to manage their time!
- Monthly cell phone reimbursement
- Monthly work from home stipend while the company is temporarily remote
- Donation matching program
- Free FabFitFun subscription and quarterly credit in our e-commerce Add-Ons store