At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $25 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a public company; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
GoodRx is seeking a leader for our editorial promotions team to ensure that our high-quality consumer healthcare content achieves the widest possible reach. In this role, you’ll help shepherd the brand’s evolving tone and voice across every medium.
The Director of Content Promotion oversees all content marketing initiatives across multiple platforms and formats in an effort to drive demonstrable increases in traffic, advertising revenue, engagement and conversion.
You should be an expert in all aspects of content and channel optimization, brand consistency, segmentation and localization, analytics and meaningful measurement. The position collaborates across the company to define the brand story and vision for our editorial product. The job of the Director of Promotions is to work hand-in-hand with our editorial leadership to develop content initiatives and processes.
You’ll be a part of our growing, cross-functional team, working alongside world-class writers, product managers, designers, engineers, and subject matter experts who are collaborating to solve meaningful health problems for millions of people each month.
This position works closely with others throughout the organization to identify opportunities and maximize the visibility of our growing business as online consumer health information continues to evolve.
- Ensure all content is on-brand and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, newsletter, mobile, and video.
- Collaboratively map out a content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term, determining which methods work for our brand and why. Continuous evolution of our strategy is a must.
- Conduct ongoing usability tests to gauge content effectiveness. Supervise gathering of data and analytics and make recommendations based on those results.
- Work with content producers and owners to revise and measure particular content and marketing goals.
- Develop standards, systems and best practices for content distribution, maintenance, content retrieval and content repurposing.
- Conduct periodic competitive audits.
- Work closely with our Art Director on all creative and branding initiatives to ensure a consistent, effective marketing effort.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations or related communications field. MBA is a plus.
- 5-10 years of experience as a leader in multichannel content creation
- Experience with creating compelling messages for specific target demographics.
- Management experience including hiring, managing, performance reviews, etc.
- Audience development and syndication strategies experience a plus.
- A mindset that combines marketing and publishing, with the most important aspect being to put the reader first.
- Stellar organizational skills and the ability to project manage against deadlines.
- Deep understanding of and interest in analytics, data, insights, and trends.
- Familiarity with medical science, nutrition science, terminology, and research studies.
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $25 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.