Director, Brand Marketing
FabFitFun is looking for a Director of Brand Marketing to join our growing Marketing team. Reporting to the Vice President, Marketing this person will help us grow and scale the FabFitFun brand. You are responsible for building a strong and distinct brand in the minds and hearts of our consumers. Candidates should have deep experience in both brand building and brand development, strong skills in developing marketing strategies and plans, a knack for effective storytelling, and a love of consumer insights.
Additionally, you should be a self-motivator and highly collaborative, with a strong ability to work across the organization to bring multi-departmental teams together to drive high visibility projects under tight deadlines.
Day-to-Day, You Will:
- Lead the development of the integrated marketing communication plan, including the communication objectives, the organizing concept that brings critical elements of the plan together, and the marketing channel mix. Additionally, you will lead the execution of a marketing calendar and specific marketing campaigns and tactics.
- Own and manage insights-driven creative and marketing briefs, and lead go-to-market plans for new product launches, campaigns and activations
- Drive approach and process to guarantee high impact and effective speed to market for all campaigns and marketing content, balancing inspiration with rigor
- Lead the development of programs, positioning, and consumer research to measure the effectiveness of campaigns, brand health, and brand sentiment
- Partner with our internal creative and content department, performance marketing team, as well as our public relations and events team to develop engaging storytelling and creative assets across the marketing mix, including paid, owned, and earned media channels
- Increase brand awareness in both existing and new markets
- Identify clear audience strategies to evolve and grow our customer base
- 8-10+ years of marketing experience, ideally in a strategic or creative agency for fast moving start-up environment
- Experience building innovative brands and GTM campaigns
- Fluency in digital marketing, including a clear understanding of building brands and communities in digital channels, social media content, etc.
- Exceptional presentation skills, interpersonal skills, and respect for process/principles
- 3+ years of experience leading, growing and managing a team
- Ability to work in a collaborative, cross-functional organization
- A strong sense of creativity and understanding of the creative process while incorporating analytical rigor to campaigns
- An obsession with creating impactful consumer-centric experiences
What You’ll Get:
- Daily impact on one of the fastest growing companies in the US that is revolutionizing e-Commerce
- Comprehensive benefits with medical, dental & vision coverage and a newly rolled-out 401K
- Generous vacation policy
- Free annual FabFitFun subscription and quarterly add-ons credit
- Catered meals 3x/week with kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks
- Paid parking
- Fun and friendly culture