At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $20 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a profitable business funded by top-tier investors; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
About the Role:
GoodRx is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager with a specialty in Paid Search to drive our industry-leading performance marketing growth strategy. Reporting to the Director of Paid Search, we are looking for someone with a data driven background who is a creative thinker. You will be responsible for the management and optimization of paid search, shopping, and mobile app campaigns. The ideal candidate has a strong affinity for testing, looks at strategy through a scalable lens, and can clearly communicate performance insights. If you are a passionate problem solver who gets excited about growing a business, and is looking to make a difference, this role could be a great fit for you.
- Craft and manage direct response strategies and campaigns for GoodRx’s products
- Continuously seek out growth opportunities for the products and channel
- Work with the full Acquisition Marketing team to share knowledge across channel and strengthen GoodRx’s marketing overall
- Monitor channel/campaign budgets’ pacing and develop budget proposals around identified new opportunities and tests
- Work very closely with Business Intelligence team to drive performance and growth
- Aggressive ad copy testing to improve engagement and acquisition
- Work directly with dev team on creating landing page testing strategies
Skills & Qualifications
- 3 years online marketing experience with an emphasis on owning paid search strategy and performance for 6-7 figure accounts.
- Understands how to efficiently manage a large volume of campaigns at once
- Expert knowledge of Google, Bing, & Apple advertising products
- Ability to conceptualize and understand business problems and then solve with data analysis
- Firm grasp on understanding how your work not only drives success in your channel but how it contributes to other channel’s success as well.
- Enthusiastic and curious thinker who loves a challenge and shows an eagerness to learn
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics and SA360
- Experience with SQL and Looker a plus
- Experience with direct response YouTube campaigns a plus
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $20 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description