Digital Advertising Strategist at Advertise Purple
About Advertise Purple:
Rated by Inc. as a 2019 Best Work Place and 2018 Inc 500 Fastest Growing Private Company & 2018 Inc 500 #49 Top Advertising & Marketing Company, Advertise Purple is an award-winning ad agency focusing on the most exciting and progressive area of online marketing today: affiliate. The E-Commerce industry is at the beginning of a paradigm shift in the way online businesses diversify their marketing portfolios and acquire customers; more and more are turning away from the antiquated model of Google advertising and directing their focus toward the affiliate space. AdPurp is here to grab their hand and help them navigate the unknown into the promised land of profitability. We have a suite of propriety software tools, 15,093 affiliate partnerships, and loads and loads of data to assist. Our current customer base spans the gamut of online companies ranging from $10 million/yr online furniture dealers to $4 billion publicly traded tech giants.
The 'Digital Marketing Strategist', AKA Account Manager, is in charge of the most exciting part of our business: client growth! As the "#1 Fastest Growing Affiliate Management Agency in the US," the primary goal is for the Account Manager to assist in client growth using proven marketing strategies, collaborate with colleagues to better measure and ensure success, and enhance agency relationships with vendors. Responsibilities include, though are not limited to;
- Assist as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your clients.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of AP solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to exceed sales expectations.
- Forecast and track key metrics.
- Prepare reports on account status.
Required Skills & Experience
- Preferred: 1-3 years of successful experience as Account Manager at a reputable marketing agency.
- BA or BS from a top-tier university.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Computer literate.
- Proactive nature.
- UNLIMITED PAID vacation, health benefits, 401k match, catered lunches, office perks.
- Starting base salary of $65,000
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 /year