Demand Generation Marketing Manager at Foursquare (Remote)
Foursquare is the leading independent location technology and data cloud platform dedicated to building meaningful bridges between digital spaces and physical places. Our proprietary technology unlocks the most accurate, trustworthy location data in the world, empowering businesses to answer key questions, uncover hidden insights, improve customer experiences, and achieve better business outcomes. A pioneer of the geo-location space, Foursquare’s location tech stack is being utilized by the world’s largest enterprises and most recognizable brands.
About the Position
Foursquare is looking for a Demand Generation Marketing Manager to join our team!
The Demand Generation Marketing Manager will be a critical role on the Marketing Operations team to help drive measurable business results. You'll be responsible for developing and executing B2B marketing campaigns to generate qualified pipeline and increase customer retention.
You'll work closely with the SDR and Sales teams to align on target accounts, quarterly goals and opportunities where marketing can help influence and close a deal. The ideal candidate will have a passion for strategic thinking and leverage best-in-class technology to execute multi-channel campaigns, build reports to measure success and ultimately extract campaign insights for continued optimization. In this role you will work with stakeholders across Sales, Product Marketing, Creative, B2B Marketing, RevOps and Web Engineering. The Demand Generation Specialist will report to the VP of Marketing Operations and work closely with Senior Manager, Marketing Operations.
In this role, you’ll
- Develop and execute a multi-channel demand generation strategy to generate qualified leads for the SDR and Sales teams - from paid digital advertising and media to search, you’ll be responsible for helping to develop Foursquare’s demand generation campaign program.
- Campaigning across email, nurture, webinar, content syndication and more paid social, SEM, direct mail, and events with the goal of fulfilling Nurture > MQL and MQL to sales through to pipeline results.
- Develop campaigns designed for relevant segments based on title/and purchase vs decision-making input, vertical, and stage in buyer journey - monitoring metrics
- Partner with Product Marketing and B2B Marketing to conceptualize content for campaigns and ensure messaging is consistent across all channels
- Analyze campaign results, implement optimizations, and identify incremental campaign opportunities
- Manage and partner with agencies and freelancers who act as an extension of the team to execute campaigns
- Optimized user journeys (using segments developed by Marketing Ops) - improving our onboarding process / MQL from nurture and evaluate our user journey through retention streams.
What you’ll need
- B2B Tech Background
- Experience in delivering against goals for MQL, Qualified leads and pipeline influence
- Copywriting experience for B2B marketing campaigns including storyboards and creative briefs
- Experience marketing to a technical audience
- Analytical with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to operate independently and effectively to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- 5+ years of experience in marketing demand generation and B2B marketing role
- Experience in Marketo (required), Hubspot, Knak, Salesforce, Google Analytics
- Experience working in a project management tool such as Canva, JIRA, Workfront, etc
- Experience with 6Sense (highly preferred)
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we encourage and welcome you to still apply!
At Foursquare, we are committed to providing competitive pay and benefits that are in line with industry and market standards. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, and specific office location.
The annual total cash compensation range is $76,000-$110,000 however actual salaries can vary based on a candidate’s qualifications, skills and competencies, as well as location.
Salary is just one component of Foursquare’s total compensation package, which includes restricted stock units, multiple health insurance options, and a wide range of benefits!
Benefits and Perks
- Fully Flexible Workplace - work from home, one of our offices or a combination of the two!
- Unlimited PTO - rest and recharge when you need it!
- Industry Leading Healthcare - comprehensive and competitive health, vision, dental, life insurance
- Savings and Investments - 401(k) with company match
- Home Office Setup - you get all necessary hardware and internet reimbursement
- Family Planning and Fertility Programs - programs via Carrot and Maven
- Employee Resource Groups - to help you stay connected
Things to know…
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.