Who We Are:
EZ Texting is the #1 text communications technology company delivering fast, easy, and effective solutions for businesses across a wide variety of industries. Dreamers first, we are at the forefront of revolutionizing the way businesses communicate with their customers and believe personal relationships can transform an organization’s ability to grow.
Our employees are our greatest strength. We’re expanding quickly and scaling our teams to help accelerate growth while remaining committed to hiring exceptional, values-aligned talent. We have consistently been rated a Top 100 workplace and are committed to being a best-in-class employer for remote work — with benefits to match!
We are open to hire in CA, GA, NY, OR, TX, & WA, but welcome top applicants nationwide as we expand our operating boundaries.
To sustain our explosive growth and deliver on our customer promise, we are looking for a hands-on, enthusiastic customer marketing professional to join our team. As part of the Revenue Marketing team, the Customer Marketing Manager will own customer lifecycle marketing, focusing on the strategic success and growth with our customer base. This role is a company priority for creating engaging, powerful customer engagements to ensure retention, loyalty and increased revenue. This position will involve collaboration with key internal stakeholders across our Marketing, Customer Success and Product organizations.
- Manage customer engagements that build value through marketing and content communications and drive new opportunities increased product adoption, increased utilization, and value realization.
- Connect with customers to ensure continued value and success throughout the relationship lifecycle.
- Partners with the content team to develop content that increases customer engagement including value realization, and customer advocacy (including case studies, references, and a customer advisory board
- Partner with the CRM team to determine appropriate usage-based triggers and corresponding messaging integral in building long term customer engagement
- Track performance against quarterly pipeline targets and recommend additional campaigns or programs if needed to address pipeline gaps.
- Effectively collaborate with Product and Marketing teams to cultivate free trial conversions
- Create and implement programs and campaigns to support retention and renewal goals
- Develop customer-specific collateral and assets as needed to support campaigns and nurture streams
- Measure, analyze and optimize campaigns to align with business objectives, partnering closely with Demand Gen, Sales and Customer Success to achieve their goals
- Work with Product Marketing and BI Group to understand, segment and target customer personas
- Help launch our inaugural Customer Advisory Board
- Scale online customer events and community initiatives to support customer usage and advocacy
- Minimum of 5 years previous B2B marketing experience, preferably in SaaS or Cloud technology
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer experiences and ensuring our customers get maximum value from their investment
- Preferred experience with SMB and MM audiences
- Strong customer marketing and engagement experiences at all levels
- Strategic thinker and project manager with a high bar for quality and “can do” attitude
- Organized with an aptitude for multi-tasking and prioritization in a dynamic environment
- Accomplished in reporting metrics and demonstrating ROI
- Online and offline event management experience
- Excellent writing, editing and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of HubSpot, Pardot and Salesforce is a plus
Benefits available to EZ Texting team members include, but are not limited to:
- 100% paid medical, vision, dental and life insurance for self (70% for families)
- Stock options
- 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation and unlimited sick leave
- Paid parental leave
- Annual personalized learning reimbursement
- Quarterly wellness reimbursement
Remote-work optimization benefits including:
- Monthly internet reimbursement
- Monthly flexible remote work stipend, including DoorDash subscription
- Annual home office enhancement stipend
- Direct-billing ordering for supplies
EZ Texting is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.