Customer Marketing Manager at PatientPop
PatientPop is the leader in practice growth with the only all-in-one solution that empowers healthcare providers to improve every digital touchpoint of the patient journey. As experts in the healthcare technology space, PatientPop makes it easy for providers to promote their practices online, attract patients, and retain them for life.
We've grown from a small, scrappy team to a workforce of 500+ driven individuals who are committed to scaling smarter. As we move into our next phase of growth, we're looking for passionate and dedicated people to focus on innovative solutions while ensuring that we maintain a superb customer experience. That, in part, means finding highly qualified candidates who want to invest their energy to align with our company's long-term goals.
Are you ready to really dig into a new role? We're looking for you.
Why you’re important to us:
The PatientPop company mission is to help practices thrive. Though we’ve made some progress on educating and marketing to customers in the past, we have yet to devise a comprehensive program that ensures our customers get the absolute most from the PatientPop solution. The Customer Marketing Manager will be the person who designs such a program and who is tasked with ensuring its success.How you will contribute:
PatientPop is looking for a Customer Marketing Manager to manage high-performing campaigns that will help our customers thrive. This person will brainstorm, create, and manage campaigns that educate our customers on best practices for attracting and retaining patients as well as PatientPop services (social media, blog, advertising). The Customer Marketing Manager will also manage customer resources (Help Center articles, instructional guides, etc.) designed to ensure our customers get the most from working with PatientPop — from providing clear information on what they can expect after signing their contract to instructing them on how to take advantage of self-service features of the PatientPop solution.
The Customer Marketing Manager will be an integral member of the Marketing Team, which has a proven track record or creating reliable, scalable sources of revenue for our company. They will be a member of the Demand Generation Team and work closely with the Product Marketing and Content teams. The Customer Marketing Manager will also work cross-functionally with the Customer Onboarding and Customer Success departments to ensure the content they are creating is meeting customers’ needs. This person will also work with company executives, specifically on ad hoc/rapid response customer communications.
In your first 90 days you will:
- Develop a deep understanding of the PatientPop solution and our customers.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the customer lifecycle at PatientPop.
- Learn the types of content and resources our customers find credible and interesting.
- Familiarize yourself with existing resources designed to educate and assist our customers.
- Create and manage a campaign calendar that meets the needs of our Customer Success organization
- Assume responsibility for all existing customer marketing efforts, including upsell campaigns, webinars, newsletters, and feature release communications.
- Assume responsibility for managing the Help Center and maintaining internal customer content libraries.
- 2+ years of experience in a customer marketing role, preferably in a tech or SaaS company
- Experience designing and executing customer-facing campaigns aimed at product adoption
- Ability to deliver in-person presentations and serve as a webinar host
- Ability to create clear, informative content designed to educate customers and answer their questions proactively
- Strong project management, problem-solving, prioritization, and multitasking skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally with numerous stakeholders, balancing their expectations and negotiating successful resolutions
- High attention to detail
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant and helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, and retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.