CRM Specialist at FabFitFun, Inc.
FabFitFun is looking for a CRM Specialist to help develop, manage, and optimize our email, push, and SMS campaigns. This person will be working under our Senior Manager, CRM in our West Hollywood office location.
The CRM Specialist will drive strategy and execution of CRM to onboard, retain, build loyalty and increase lifetime value by engaging customers with personalized, targeted and relevant marketing at every stage. The ideal candidate has experience in email marketing, mobile push, in-app messaging, SMS, and analytics.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and execute email, PUSH, SMS, and site marketing strategies and communications via lifecycle, transactional/triggered, and promotional campaigns
- Actively contribute to the creation and management of the email marketing calendar
- Create and optimize over time segmentation and personalization strategies
- Design and execute a rigorous A/B testing agenda to understand and enhance marketing effectiveness
- Work collaboratively to create a seamless member journey that thoughtfully connects different FabFitFun products and assets
- Partner with Product, Engineering, and Analytics to continuously automate and personalize our marketing
- Partner with the Creative and Editorial teams to fulfill channel and business KPIs and align with our brand platform, visual standards, and voice guide
- Support the ongoing maintenance/operations of our marketing technology tools and help launch and integrate new communication channels into our marketing strategies
- Stay current on trends and best practices in lifecycle and channel marketing and advise team accordingly
- Ensure compliance with CAN-SPAM regulations
What You'll Bring:
- 2+ years experience working directly in email marketing (B2C/subscription based preferred)
- Confidence in developing and executing lifecycle marketing strategies and communications for e-commerce
- Familiarity developing and executing A/B tests and translating data into business and consumer insights
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Marketing, or Communications
- Experience working with Iterable or a comparable email marketing programs
- Previous experience with automated drip campaigns
- Strong copywriting/ copy editing skills with proficiency in AP Style
- Light HTML experience
- Experience with CSS a plus!
- Incredibly organized with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail-oriented, a multi-tasker, love adhering to deadlines, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) a plus
What You’ll Get:
- Be a part of one of the fastest growing companies in the US that is revolutionizing e-Commerce
- Amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, and 401k
- Generous PTO Policy
- Free FabFitFun subscription and and quarterly credit in the Add-Ons store
- Catered meals, kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks