Coordinator, Growth Marketing at Pluto TV
Pluto TV, a ViacomCBS company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
Pluto TV is looking for a Marketing Coordinator for our Growth Marketing team to support our user acquisition and retention initiatives as we continue our exponential growth trajectory.
This role will assist with the day-to-day operations throughout the lifecycle of our marketing campaigns. You will have exposure to marketing strategy, execution and optimization of campaigns and help build, maintain and improve upon processes and documentation that contribute to each stage ensuring that everything runs smoothly and efficiently. We’re looking for someone who’s ready to jump in, put on their organizational hat and help keep the machine well oiled for success!
This role will report to the Manager, Growth Marketing.
This is an integral role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Campaign Oversight: Coordinate with our external media partners and internal teams to ensure all deliverables are completed for our campaigns from start to finish, owning the process and adhering to timelines
- Asset Management: Collaborate with the Creative Services team to submit and track asset requests and subsequently review and deliver them for all platforms including CTV, mobile, web and more
- Documentation: Maintain multiple tracking documents and update them in real time. Own and be thinking about ways to add to and/or enhance these resources for easy, on-demand reference
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Work with other teams across the organization including Product/Engineering, Programming/Partner Marketing in order to have the latest on-platform content information, and build relationships with Legal/Finance
- Operational Support: Assist the team and VP of Growth with any miscellaneous needs, help coordinate meeting schedules with internal and external teams and keep the team Google Drive current with the latest media partner invoices, reporting, contracts, etc.
- Misc. Projects: Support other verticals under growth marketing with ad hoc projects as needed
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 1 year of work experience supporting a marketing team (strong internship experience considered)
- Experience in the streaming TV/OTT space preferred
- Advanced Excel experience is a plus
- Exposure to large-scale digital marketing campaigns
- Organizational/project management platform knowledge such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Jira and Asana
- Experience working with creative assets including the design process and basic spec knowledge
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, particularly Creative, Legal, Finance and Product
- Experience establishing processes and timelines and adapting them for further efficiency
- Excellent communication, time management and problem solving skills
- A proactive thinker who has the ability/willingness to pivot at a moment’s notice
- A healthy curiosity for the entertainment marketing space and passion to learn
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.viacomcbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to [email protected] Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.