Coordinator, On-air Marketing at Pluto TV
Pluto TV, a ViacomCBS company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
As Pluto TV continues to build partnerships and increase inventory of marketing assets, the on-air team requires a dedicated coordinator responsible for operational duties and coordinating a variety of projects and assignments from creation through to delivery! This role works closely with the Manager and Assistant Manager On-Air Marketing to input and update promo case information into the Salesforce database and compile weekly promo tracking reports via Google Spreadsheets. Additional job duties include, but are not limited to, quality checking promos for correct tag/tune-in details, monitoring channel playout daily, acting as a liaison with other department coordinators and assisting with special projects as needed. This candidate should exhibit excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills. Strong attention to detail and a sense of urgency are required in this role. We are looking for a go-getter passionate about building a career in entertainment at Pluto TV.
- Content Upload and Ingest - multiple video types and formats
- Assisting in media planning, strategy and campaign execution
- Account management - internal and external partners
- Data tracking and campaign reporting
- Quality Control on all creative output
- 1+ years broadcast production/marketing or ad trafficking/ad operations experience - linear and/or digital preferred
- Network / Studio / Agency experience preferred
- Ability to multitask
- Time-management skills
- Asset management experience
- Client relationship skills
- Technical proficiency - Google Docs/Sheets, Freewheel, Salesforce
- Strong communication skills
- Detail and deadline-focused. Able to work efficiently and react quickly to change
- Confident working independently and as part of a team
- Proactive ‘can do’ attitude and commitment to going above and beyond to get the job done
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.viacomcbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to [email protected] Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.