Within 30 Days, You’ll:
- Complete our ChowNow onboarding (Los Angeles or remote) where you’ll learn the ins and outs about ChowNow and our products.
- Familiarize yourself with key players on the Growth Marketing team, Design team, and Wordpress team, gaining a deep understanding of our website development process.
- Complete an audit of ChowNow’s website from a conversion perspective, documenting your observations, and proposing a list of “quick wins.”
- Complete a deep dive into ChowNow’s Google Analytics instance, and make a presentation to your manager with observations and tactical recommendations for short and long term improvements.
- Dive into ChowNow’s A/B testing tool, audit our past tests, and create a testing plan for the quarter.
Within 60 Days, You’ll:
- Launch your first series of 3 multivariate tests in our A/B testing tool.
- Work with content and design teams to test all changes implemented as a part of our website redesign, advocating for all things conversion rate.
- Implement a process for utilizing our heat mapping and session recordings capabilities on a regular cadence, making qualitative insights actionable.
- Double the conversion rate on ChowNow’s B2B website.
Within 90 Days You’ll:
- Ramp up to 30+ A/B tests per month on the website.
- Improve ChowNow’s website conversion rate by 10xMake a presentation to cross-departmental and executive stakeholders around website optimization best practices, advocating for an “always on” testing culture.
You Should Apply If:
- You have 2-4 years of experience of working with fast-paced marketing teams
- You consider yourself an expert in A/B testing tools
- You are a Google Analytics expert
- You have significant experience with conversion rate optimization best practices
- You have significant experience with SEO best practices
- You develop deep, cross-functional relationships built on trust
- You have demonstrated success in website optimization
- You have an ability to work independently with minimal supervision and cannot stand gaps in process, even when you are the first to notice
- You are highly analytical and have a knack for seeing stories in the data that aren’t always obvious
- You are results driven, have strong attention to detail, and are highly organized
- You have stellar communication skills, and are able to synthesize complex information and deliver it in a relatable way
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities
- A “Best Place to Work” winner multiple times where we focus on creating a great employee experience
- Rock solid medical, dental, and vision plans
- 3 weeks paid vacation; paid holidays; we expect you to work hard, but still enjoy your personal life
- 6 weeks of baby bonding time for all new parents (within the first year of birth or adoption), 6 Weeks of Paid Pregnancy Leave
- 401(k) Matching
- Employer-contributing student loan assistance program
- Commuter benefits (including Uber Pool)
- Employee Stock Incentive Plan
- Quarterly Industry Speakers Series
- Quarterly Tech Events (Women, LGBTQ, Diversity, Inclusion)
- Consistent & fair leadership: we’ll share info, set clear goals, show you respect, and treat everyone fairly
- Enough freedom to spread your wings while still holding you accountable
- Fully stocked kitchen and cold brew on tap