At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $25 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a public company; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
About the Role
GoodRx is seeking a Content Marketing Specialist that can help us to more effectively promote our content from inception to production. The Content Marketing Specialist will own digital public relations and content outreach efforts. You'll identify relevant influencers in health and adjacent spaces. You'll help us to establish and improve outreach strategies that boost our reach and expand our audience. You'll be a part of our growing, cross-functional team, working alongside world-class writers, product managers, search marketers, designers, engineers, and subject matter experts who are working together to solve meaningful health problems for millions of people each month.
- Content promotion via influencer identification and outreach, as well as coordination with channel owners across social, paid, etc.
- Guide the creation of optimized content, suggest optimal meta title and description tags, writing search friendly and topically-relevant headings
- Research and develop contacts of influential writers, social media influencers and authorities in health and adjacent topics
- Identify opportunities for our writers to contribute to 3rd party publications for guest-blog publications written by the GoodRx medical team and published on partner sites
- Develop and maintain meaningful organic partnerships with mid-to-high level health publications, bloggers and influencers
- Research, recommend and help in the creative ideation and development of new content types that will gain maximum exposure without sacrificing editorial integrity
- Monitor and report on promotional KPIs
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2 - 4 years in-house or agency in a similar role
- Fluent in search engine optimization (SEO): knowledge of keyword research with an emphasis on external (off-page) ranking factors as well as on-page SEO
- Experience with SEO research tools (Ahrefs, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, and/or MOZ), and outreach tools (Buzzstream, mail merge tools)
- Excellent writing/communication skills
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS, with an eye for good web design
- Social media experience and skills
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $25 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description