Content Marketing Specialist, Client Lifecycle at ChowNow
Within 30 Days You’ll:
- Progress through our Ramp Camp (ChowNow’s New Hire Onboarding Experience)
- Gain an in-depth understanding of ChowNow’s current content landscape through a comprehensive content training and audit
- Shadow members of the Restaurant Performance team to understand client pain points and the proactive/reactive tactics that lead to client success
- Demonstrate your grasp of ChowNow’s brand style and voice by writing two upsell emails focused on facilitating conversations with our Restaurant Marketing Managers.
- Work with the Restaurant Success team and Email Marketing team to deploy 1 product upsell email.
- Write 1 email focused on converting restaurants on a monthly plan to an Annual or Two-Year Plan.
Within 60 Days You’ll:
- Prioritize a road map and content production calendar that identifies all possible communication touch points within a client’s life cycle.
- Work with the design and customer success teams to write and email nurture program targeted at restaurants who are enrolled in our add-on product services, helping ensure long-term success.
- Develop 5 new milestone emails, gaining a deep understanding of our content creation process (copywriting, design submission and feedback, and distribution).
Within 90 Days You’ll:
- Completely own the content calendar and automation schedule for live client communications from the Restaurant Success team and turn the content development process into a well-oiled machine
- Own and update a library of upsell one sheets, case studies, and white papers that support and enable the Restaurant Success team’s interactions with live clients
- Implement best practices in reporting and content optimization using Google Analytics for our digital content campaigns and click-to-purchase metrics on automated email programs
- Contribute to a 50% increase in “booked consultations” between restaurant clients and their Restaurant Success Managers.
You Should Apply If:
- You have demonstrated success in B2B, client-facing content development and/or copywriting.
- You are an effective communicator to various audiences and have superlative grammar and proofreading skills.
- You love writing emails, and draw from industry best practices to ensure all email copy is written with conversion in mind.
- You are focused on results, are a self-starter, and have used content to motivate customers and clients along the post-live buyer’s journey.
- You are passionate about making a measurable impact on business growth through marketing.
- You’re incredibly organized, detail-oriented, and are capable of handling multiple responsibilities at the same time, specifically content deliverable timelines.
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities
- A "best place to work" winner multiple times where we focus on creating a great employee experience
- Rock solid medical, dental, and vision plans
- 3 weeks paid vacation; paid holidays; we expect you to work hard, but still enjoy your personal life
- 6 weeks of baby bonding time for all new parents (within the first year of birth or adoption), 6 Weeks of Paid Pregnancy Leave
- Employer-contributing student loan assistance program
- Commuter benefits (including Uber Pool)
- Employee Stock Incentive Plan
- Quarterly Industry Speakers Series
- Quarterly Tech Events (Women, LGBTQ, Diversity, Inclusion)
- Consistent & fair leadership: we’ll share info, set clear goals, show you respect, and treat everyone fairly
- Enough freedom to spread your wings while still holding you accountable
- Fully stocked kitchen and cold brew on tap