MeUndies is a Los Angeles, CA-based underwear and loungewear company best known for its softer than soft basics. Founded in 2011, MeUndies disrupted the $110B underwear industry when it launched the first online underwear subscription. Through the years the brand has inspired a passionate community of undie-obsessed individuals with its bold, comfortable products.
Today MeUndies has sold more than eighteen million pairs of underwear and is profitable with double-digit YoY growth. It continues to redefine the subscription market by evolving the transactional subscription to a membership centered on community and its relationship with the brand.
The innovative direct-to-consumer brand offers multiple purchasing options including singles, packs, matching pairs and its monthly membership. It opened its first flagship store in Los Angeles in 2018.
We’re looking for a proactive and hardworking Associate of Growth Marketing who will help us drive efficient customer acquisition while aggressively experimenting and scaling digital marketing channels. This individual will be responsible for overseeing the strategy and performance of multiple Paid Social channels, our Performance Influencer whitelisting program as well as co-own Affiliate opportunities. A successful candidate will be a data-driven marketing strategist, who can not only hit the ground running with high-growth tactics, but is also willing to roll up their sleeves to support elevating the current team’s & agency’s underlying capabilities.What You’ll Do
- Manage day-to-day operation and optimization of MeUndies performance marketing program channels including planning, implementation, execution, budget pacing and reporting across select Paid Social channels, Performance Influencer whitelisting program and Affiliate / Publisher models.
- Spearhead the process, testing, maintenance and growth of the TikTok advertising channel in collaboration with the team stakeholders on the organic side.
- Act as the channel owner by spearheading the long & short term strategy to drive results to performance KPIs such as CPA & ROAS.
- Collaborate and deliver innovative creative briefs that produce effective ads, ensuring best practices are met, generating new concepts and communicating findings in a way that leverages ad creative to improve channel performance.
- Pull, input, and analyze campaign and channel performance, identifying optimizations and communicating insights and actionable next steps to key stakeholders.
- Manage relationships with external agencies and partners, working hands on as the key brand advocate to ensure business alignment and facilitate reporting and billing processes. Develop and evolve integral processes to manage multi-stakeholder communications & deadlines.
- Be responsible for staying up-to-date and crafting the narrative and application of the latest industry trends and testing opportunities.
- 3+ years of agency or in-house experience managing acquisition channels with minimum 1 year of experience directly managing a Paid Social channel (FB/IG, TikTok, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc.)
- Experience with performance-driven Influencer & Affiliate marketing.
- Experience managing six-figure monthly media budgets.
- Advanced Excel functions (V-lookup, Index Match, and Pivot Tables)
- Deep familiarity with performance tracking and measurement solutions, a perspective on attribution methodologies and an understanding of performance marketing KPIs (CPM, CTR, CPA, CVR, CPC, ROAS & LTV) and how they work together to influence results.
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; able to use data to optimize day-to-day performance and identify longer-term trends. Ability to obtain clear ideas from complex information and communicate them to a diverse set of stakeholders in a way they will understand.
- Test and learn mindset; Experience with testing new channels as well as exploring new strategies and tactics to scale existing channels. Understanding of various testing methodologies (A/B, Lift, multivariate, etc.) across ads, audiences and landing pages. Ability to perform quantitative analysis and recommend a go-forward plan.
- Expertise in presentation tools: Google Presentation, PowerPoint, or Keynote
- Familiarity with project management tools: Asana, Trello, etc.
- Familiarity with data visualization software: Google Analytics, Looker, Tableau, DOMO, etc.
- Experience with implementing and optimizing full funnel marketing strategies
WHY WORK AT MEUNDIES?
It's more than a job.
We have focused on building a team of people that emulates all of our core values. We look for people who stay balanced, go further, build relationships, champion differences, and are humble. At MeUndies, we continue to maintain a stellar brand by working collaboratively and encouraging growth with learning opportunities. Not to mention, there is no such thing as a small achievement here - we celebrate it all!
We look at the necessities.
We offer competitive equity/salary packages which include targeted annual bonuses, generous parental leave, a 401k, awesome health benefits, open time off, and more. We also take Learning and Development seriously - conducting annual performance reviews, annual 360 reviews, and providing an independent Learning & Development Budget that starts at $500 right out of the gate!
We have an office you’ll enjoy going to.
While we’re remote until January 2021 (and have a flexible work policy beyond that), we still have an inviting office that you’re welcome to work from always! We’re set-up to support comfortable working - hot desks, lounge and casual seating areas, a Mother’s Room, an on-site gym & shower, and a kitchen that makes you feel like you’ve never left home. Plus, we’re dog friendly, so your furry coworker can join you anytime.
We don’t forget the most important things.
We want MeUndies to be a place where you feel safe and comfortable, and encourage our employees to hold us accountable for keeping it that way. We offer two robust annual surveys to check-in with the team, an anonymous feedback tool available to submit to at any time, and an HR team that is ready to help. MeUndies is also home to four employee-led Employee Resource Groups - Womxn’s ERG, Heritage ERG, Pride ERG, and Parents of MeUndies. When you work at MeUndies, we take your needs as an employee (and a person) seriously.
Plus those special extra things.
We know how important it is to connect with your team members outside of every day work, too. We offer frequent catered lunches, holiday parties, off-sites, happy hours, and an annual retreat (right now, these things are happening virtually! But we can’t wait to return to in-person). You’ll also get a sweet employee discount, as well as a monthly MeUndies membership to rebuild your underwear drawer with our top notch prints.