Associate Director of Marketing & Performance
Associate Director of Marketing & Performance
Promote. Engage. Optimize.
The role of Associate Director of Marketing & Performance will oversee and manage marketing initiatives in order to increase sales engagement, customer retention, and positive brand recognition. The candidate will have experience in the marketing technology (MarTech) space and will act as an extension of the Business Development department. The candidate will demonstrate an excitement for the martech space and engagement with prospects, while having the ability to work under pressure. This is a demanding and diverse role that includes a mix of tasks, project coordination and management of events through execution with a great opportunity to excel in career development.
- Strategic Development and Implementation: Lead the execution and integration of our brand framework, positioning, narrative, visual identity, and overall strategy across digital channels, marketing collateral and communications
- Social Media and Content Marketing: Manage recurring content creation for social media outlets, website, presentations, promotional materials and other communications as requested
- Team Building: Collaborate with entire marketing team on the company’s content marketing strategy and management of editorial calendar
- Strategy: Market and trend research
- Data Analysis: Define KPIs and best practices to make informed decisions and deliver ROI
- PR: Build and execute PR strategy
- Product Management: Works closely with internal Product and Engineering teams to coordinate internal and external messaging surrounding product launches
- Lead Generation: Cultivates lead generation via conference management and engagement
- Resource Management: Manage internal and external marketing resources; Create and manage project plans such as prospecting, marketing collateral, conference swag, competitive analysis, and more
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing with working knowledge of marketing and sales management principles including branding, demand generation, performance marketing, business development, social media / digital communications, market research, and PR
- Experience working in MarTech space highly preferred; ideally with experience in paid search and social
- 3+ years of experience in a leadership role with marketing budget ownership and the ability to manage and influence a diverse set of cross-functional stakeholders
- Reports directly to Business Development lead (CRO)
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, editing and proofreading content
- Pro-active, organized, innovative, forward thinking and output-driven
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Adobe
- Experience using marketing software tools such as Mailchimp, Trello, Slack, Hootsuite
- Ability to create a strong sense of cooperation and teamwork throughout the organization
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Hands-on executer including willingness to roll-up sleeves and participate in the jobs that need to be done
MatchCraft values collaboration.
Integrity is a core component to MatchCraft’s mission – integrity in our products, services and culture continue to help MatchCraft succeed as a leader in the Digital Marketing space.
MatchCraft promotes diversity and inclusivity in all forms, which helps to shape the company culture and industry leading products we create.
MatchCraft is a global provider of search engine marketing (SEM) technology that enables large-scale sales organizations to provision local SEM solutions for high volumes of small and medium sized businesses. MatchCraft’s mission is to be the best in the world at providing scalable, local marketing solutions online and via mobile devices. The company’s sophisticated technology platform provides a full suite of solutions combined with product, sales, marketing and strategy support for online directories, Yellow Page Publishers, newspapers, and digital agencies.
Founded in 1998, MatchCraft has been a pioneer in local search marketing and has always focused exclusively on delivering solutions through reseller clients.
A Few of Our Awesome Perks:
- Amazing medical, dental, and vision packages
- 401(k) + match – We care about your future
- $1000 Continued Education fund each year
- We value a casual, collaborative and flexible environment
- Creating market leading software in a hands-on environment that encourages learning
- Developing expertise in Internet advertising