Associate Director, Lifecycle Marketing at Hawke Media
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:14 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, September 30, 2021
The Associate Director at Hawke Media is responsible for training, mentoring, and developing lifecycle campaign managers, immersing them into the lifecycle marketing program at all levels of experience. This role is responsible for training overall lifecycle marketing knowledge as well as enforcing Hawke processes, evolving next-level strategic thinking, and building an army of expert email executors. In addition, this individual is expected to improve channel efficiencies, processes and evolution of services (current and new). Must be passionate about building a team and is admired for their leadership and problem-solving skills.
Skills & Experience:
You Must Have:
Skills & Experience:
- Strong leadership focused on leading direct reports by building foundational skills to help articulate value including clear communication, expectation setting, rapport building, active listening, and conflict de-escalation.
- Will manage 2-3 high-profile client accounts at a time in varying industries.
- Work with copywriters monitor department payments
- Leads a team of Lifecycle managers on strategy, tactics, execution, reporting, and client management
- Employee Lifecycle Management:
- Assist in the hiring, onboarding, training, and developmental processes of new Lifecycle department hires.
- Termination of underperforming staff members.
- Ensure channel operational efficiency by monitoring clients/person worksheet and assigning 8+ clients to each manager (on average).
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of all administrative tasks by department staff. This includes time-tracking, adherence to documentation of tasks in project management software, weekly wins, documentation of deliverables in cloud sharing, objectives and key results software, etc.
- Design coursework and materials for continuing education and technical skill-building to support the professional growth of all department staff with support from training and operational staff members.
- Implement preventative, detective, and corrective measures and controls for quality assurance.
- Ensure timely and quality completion of work product delivered from the Lifecycle department's staff to Hawke Media clients.
- Stay informed of relevant industry platform trends and best practices.
You Must Have:
- 4+ years email marketing agency experience and/or 3+ years team management experience
- Professional and respectful demeanor in dealing with internal and external business partners.
- Effectively delegates work to develop skills and knowledge; ensure optimal outcomes, align work with individual, department, and organizational goals/KPIs.
- Must be passionate about building a team and possess leadership and problem-solving skills
- Strategic thinking, prioritization skills, troubleshooting, and the ability to manage multiple projects and team in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - comfortable on the phone
- Drive the current process, while identifying new, work smart, not hard, opportunities for the department. Ensure that the department is finding ways to stand out against industry standards in the marketplace.
- Integrity and optimism, regardless of the situation.
- Previous experience in client services.
- Resourcefulness: creatively using information, data, and available resources to proactively identify and solve problems to get the job done.
Read Full Job Description