MeUndies sells underwear, sure. But because we’re vertically-integrated, direct-to-consumer, and handle everything from design to marketing to shipping, we bring our customers much more than just undies. We’re a lifestyle brand devoted to self-expression and basics that are anything but simple. A great pair of undies can brighten up your day and a great underwear company keeps it going. We wear our brand as a badge of honor and we’re not afraid to share it.
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for an awesome Associate Copywriter to join our Creative team and craft compelling product descriptions, email, onsite and campaign driven content pieces that deliver on our core values and brand voice. The ideal candidate should be an exceptional storyteller with an ability to persuade and connect with our audience. We operate quickly and sometimes under tight deadlines so having someone that can deliver high-quality work under short time frames is critical.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with Retention Marketing team to review email copy needs and new media mediums for copy.
- Help drive SEO content marketing efforts through development of traffic-driving blog posts and site content
- Provide fun, inspiring copy onsite and across our web assets.
- Proactively identify content strategy improvements based on performance data, while partnering with Growth marketing to provide testing ideas.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Creative and Merchandising teams to manage deadlines and ensure copy accuracy
- Report discrepancies and respond to feedback with punctuality
You’ll Love This Job If You’re
- A proactive, detail oriented and organized professional. You’re able to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A strong communicator.
- A self-starter who loves collaboration. You’re comfortable working independently as well as influencing cross-functional teams
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years professional writing experience – eCommerce experience is a plus
- Passion for writing and eagerness to collaborate with others
- Fun, storytelling writing style that is highly engaging
- Superlative grammar and proofreading skills
WHY WORK AT MEUNDIES?It's more than a job.We’re a team of kind, smart, diverse, and fun people who are building an amazing business and brand.
So we look at the big things.We offer competitive equity/salary packages, plus generous parental leave, 401k, awesome health benefits, and open time off. You’ll enjoy top-of-the-line hardware and software, and have access to an annual personal Learning & Development budget of $1,000!
And the little things.Everybody gets access to an on-site gym, snacks, and an office keg (choose the cold brew by day, and the IPA by night).
Even everyday things.There’s a structured review process, regular feedback surveys, and a focus on open communication—all to make sure you’re thriving, happy, and growing.
And those special extra things.
We keep things fun with frequent catered lunches, holiday parties, offsites, and an annual retreat. You’ll get a sweet, sweet MeUndies discount, as well as a complimentary monthly subscription for our feel-good undies.