Ad Operations Associate
Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology utilizing real time biddable media (RTB), automated call routing and customized scripting. Our proprietary platform, Dugout, combined with our 1500 person sales centers that delivers new customers at scale to many of the leading brands worldwide.
We are looking for a talented Ad Operations Associate to join our team! This person will work closely with the Media Buying team by managing Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaigns. You will handle the operations involved with launching and maintaining PPC campaigns, including ad scheduling, tracking, and optimizing.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Prior experience creating/managing/optimizing Paid Search campaigns
- Advanced Excel skills; ability to complete VLOOKUPs and Pivot Tables
- Experience working with Google AdWords and AdWords Editor (Bing Ads and Yahoo Gemini is a Plus)
- Basic understanding of search matrices such as; CPC, CTR, CPA and conversion rates
- Passion for digital media and the ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Some experience with Media Buying is preferable
- Must be highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Hands-on experience using Photoshop
- Competitive salary, and profit sharing bonus
- 401k match
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit
- Take a break when you need it – unlimited PTO
- Fully stocked break rooms with drinks, snacks
- Paid volunteer days
- Monthly team games/competitions/catered lunches
- Team outings (Ball games, BBQ’s, Parties, etc.)
- Toro the Bull Dog Mascot and Everyone’s Friend