Account Based Marketing Manager at Telesign (Remote)
The ABM Manager is responsible for working cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing and Customer Success to create the strategy and execute integrated ABM campaigns that will drive pipeline in key accounts. Data-driven, execution-minded and creative-thinking are the traits needed to pick up this role and run with it. If you like to build Account Based Marketing programs from the ground up, this role is for you!
- Strategize, execute, and optimize a data-driven ABM strategy to achieve sales goals
- Develop and deploy multi-channel ABM campaigns, including crafting strategy, aligning internal teams, and project managing execution
- Test, learn, optimize, and test again. Always looking for ways to improve campaigns and tactics
- Cross-functional collaboration with sales, customer success and marketing teams
- Deliver and aggregate account research and analysis to drive ABM strategies
- Provide ongoing reporting, campaign insights and pacing toward goal to stakeholders
- Partner with Field Marketers, Paid Media, Product Marketing, Content Marketing, Sales, and SDRs to build high-touch integrated campaign motions
- Work closely with marketing and sales ops to support ABM marketing tools and integrations
- Partner closely with SDR and sales teams to ensure strong marketing and sales alignment
- Document processes and best practices
- 2+ years of experience ABM program management and execution
- Experience setting and delivering against measurable marketing metrics
- Ability to use insights and data to inform strategies, improve results and drive innovation
- Ability to translate business objectives into creative, impactful marketing programs
- Highly organized and efficient with the ability to manage and prioritize projects simultaneously
- Able to clearly communicate new ideas, products, and campaigns both internally and externally
- Team player that can work both collaboratively and autonomously
- Fluent with Digital Marketing strategies and familiarity with marketing and sales automation tools (Marketo, Hubspot, SFDC or similar) and ABM tools to assess effectiveness
- Demonstrated ability to achieve ABM results
- Proactive self-starter, demonstrating high initiative and critical thinking
- Proven ability to think strategically, but with exceptional attention to detail in execution
- Experience with Fintech, or vertical marketing a plus
About this position:
We consider many different factors to determine your compensation package at Telesign. We assess your specific job family, level, relevant skills, experience, location and other special trainings, experiences, or accomplishments you bring to the position. Pay decisions are also guided by our financial means as well as analyzed against what others earn internally. We strive to pay competitively and offer market differentiated benefits and perquisites in line with our compensation philosophy. Telesign's good faith estimate for this position is $101,800 - $188,500 + bonus + benefits. This range is a reflection of many similar like positions and your actual compensation may not be at the high or low end of the range but will be based on your unique skills and other criteria mentioned. Telesign is committed to offering each individual an elevated employee experience through growth and learning opportunities in addition to an inclusive work culture coupled with other perquisites such as flexible working environment, fitness reimbursements, Grubhub gift certificates, and a year-long MasterClass subscription, just to name a few.
Telesign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today's unique customer challenges by bridging businesses to the complex world of global telecommunications.
Telesign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
Telesign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.